NCangler.com - Blog Entries - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Took the boys to Randlman

Awarded by , 04-01-2012 at 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    Well, with the rain and last minute decision of not having to go into work today my buddy Jesse and I decided to take the boys to Randleman today. I was on the lake twice 2 years ago (some may remember that story), but was bass fishing over on the Muddy Creek side so was going in blind. With the boys in tow we waited till the rain stopped before getting on and then Jesse's boat had some trouble so we didn't start fishing till after 12. Headed
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  2. Randleman with Doc_Love & MiniMe (kinda)

Awarded by , 03-31-2012 at 04:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bwguffey View Post
    ...Well at least that was the intention and we were on the same lake at the same time. But since ding-dong here wasn't aware there was more than one ramp, Guffey was the only man without a gas motor south of 62

Had a great day nonetheless... Water was 65f, average clarity and fairly calm. Threw a variety of crap in shad, greens, chartruese and red that didn't work. Changed to a craw
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  3. Blewitt Falls 3-27-2012

Awarded by , 03-28-2012 at 12:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    Absolutely beautiful day to fish today. Mike, Zach, and I left the house around 4:30 am and headed to Blewitt Falls/Pee Dee to fish. After stopping for a buscuit and some shad darts (2 different places LOL) we were at the dam before the sun came up. Set out some lines for the American Shad, but never caught any. Guy down there told us only a few were caught yesterday and no-one had a bite before about 10 so we threw the net and caught some good gizzard
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15hzt6p.jpg‎ 
Views:	93 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	38999  
  4. 03-25-12 Lake Wylie (Top End)

Awarded by , 03-26-2012 at 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoBo View Post
    Fished out of Bobby's in Mount Holly today on the top end of Lake Wylie. Made a blast to the pipeline and on to the dam about daybreak. Picked up two rogue spots busting on shad on a large flat just short of the dam. Could have picked up a third, but I was too busy fooling with the camera and the photo of the second while he was busting beside me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5040025.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	38927 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5040026.jpg 
Views:	1880 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	38928
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  5. 3-23-12 OWL and WW Tourney

Awarded by , 03-25-2012 at 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WNCSLIM View Post
    3-23-12 Owl Tourney Lanier Had a trip with two groups "Outdoors Without Limits" and "Wounded Warriors" at Lanier for striper and spotted bass. What a great couple of organizations, makes you realize how blessed and lucky we all are and how much others have sacrificed for our freedom. Had close to 40 boats and almost 60 participants. Weather was sweet with overcast skies and mild breeze.
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-23-12 Mac and nice spot.jpg‎ 
Views:	129 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	38855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-23-12 Wayne and striper.jpg‎ 
Views:	1223 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	38856