NCangler.com - Inshore Fishing - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Inshore Fishing

1. Busy 2 days on the Neuse

Awarded by , 06-16-2013 at 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamlico Tackle View Post
    Me and Michael did an early AM trip to the stumps Sunday and even with low water manged a nice top water and DOA Airhead bite of rock and drum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rock michael crop top web.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	52637 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rock me crop best web.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	52638 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airhead rockcrop me web.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	52639 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	michael airhead drum crop web.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	52640

I was out Wednesday with Jeff and Mellissa Lowe, a couple vacationing from Kentucky while kids are a camp. They decide to spend
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  2. New to yakkin new to yak fishin and new to reds from the yak

Awarded by , 06-10-2013 at 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPIERMAN View Post
    In less than a week it will be 2 years since my wife had an anurizm burst in her brain and the news got even worst with them finding a total of five of them in her brain
    it has been a hard 2 years for sure with many ups and down and im glad to have God and great friends on our side.

Prayers were answered every day of this dilema as she has come thru with
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  3. Tuesday quick trip with a suprise catch

Awarded by , 06-05-2013 at 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scottshillfisher View Post
    After getting blown out on Sunday and with the prospect of getting smacked down by the weather again later this week decided after work today to make a last minute trip and the first outing by boat this summer. My part time fishing partner-my son decided to join me and off we went. Launched the boat and the wind started to pick up and bait was impossible to find so we fell back on some frozen mullet from December.
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  4. Pics from the past few days 6/2/13 Pic Heavy

Awarded by , 06-03-2013 at 06:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Bread Man 1 View Post
    The flounder bite has been a little wacky for me so far this year. The fish there, but it has been tough to get on a consistent bite this week. The drum are on fire on topwater. Top Dogs, Top Dog Jrs, Top Pops will get it done as well as B-donks, etc.. Some good trout are mixed with some of the drum as well. We had a 33" red strike a Top Pup today. I also have found 30 dead and floating the past two weeks killed
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  5. Memorial Day Cobia

Awarded by , 05-28-2013 at 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger22 View Post
    I would like to start by saying thank you to all of the men who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedom we all enjoy. Now on to the fish....I headed back out today in search of a Cobia. I started off by tossing a bucktail into a bait ball in front of Shack. After determining there weren't any Cobia on it I tossed my net into the bait ball and gathered 2-300 live menhaden. I tossed half of the back and put the others in the
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing