NCangler.com - Kayak Fishing - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Kayak Fishing

1. Belated Black Friday Protest Float Report, Lake Norman Version

Awarded by , 12-01-2014 at 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackleboxhero View Post
    Fishing has been good on Norman lately and I convinced all my buddies to fish the northern part of the lake.

Launched at dawn and hit my trusty catfish area. Not a single bite. Uh oh...someone moved my cheese so to speak. I went ahead and trolled to a point I did well on back in February and saw no life on the finder nor did I have any takers on my trolled lures. Came back to
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  2. You Know, That Local Flow

Awarded by , 11-25-2014 at 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Whisperer View Post
    About 8 am, I was fully dressed for work in my honda civic and almost made it out of the neighborhood. That little voice in my head was telling me to turnaround, load my canoe, and hit the river!

A brief conversation with my "consultant" about yesterday's rain and impending flows pushed me over the edge. Shot a text to my boss and headed back to the house. In 30 minutes I was
    Categories
  3. Tale of 2 kayaks and 1 weekend

Awarded by , 11-18-2014 at 07:37 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleboxhero View Post
    Well, guess I'll warm up the kayak reports section with some action I encountered this past weekend.

I've been very goal oriented this year to my fishing approach and with December close at hand, it was time to finish my goal of 6 different freshwater citations off the kayak in 1 year. I told the wife all this information and begged for permission to fish Saturday AND Sunday. I
    Categories
  4. Pungo River Trout Limit Today!

Awarded by , 11-14-2014 at 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pamlicoknk View Post
    Put the kayak in at 6:45am this morning and was back at the house by 7:30am with a nice limit of trout. Big fish was 22.5". A little choppy this morning, water kept washing into the kayak...glad to have scuppers!! All fish came on a MR17 in the trout color.
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_SPT6386.jpg‎ 
Views:	97 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	67139   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_SPT6384.jpg‎ 
Views:	104 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	67140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_SPT6389.jpg‎ 
Views:	1796 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	67141  
  5. Halloween Citation :-)

Awarded by , 11-01-2014 at 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I have been searching for a 5+ pound speckled trout for quite a while now, and this morning I was blessed with this beautiful fish at 5.65 pounds and 25 and 3/4 inches. Caught on a pink storm shrimp in a creek off the ICW while kayak fishing.

Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast