NCangler.com - Most Popular - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. BIG TIME KAYAK FISHING!!!!! Blue Candy Jigs

Awarded by , 09-26-2012 at 06:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tarheel fly flinger View Post
    This is a Great story of two Flingers at Bay River Camp Ground!! The day started out with Nice Specs busting bait and eager to hit !!! Eddie (Yakattack) had the most and biggest as you will see. We had a ball with the Specs...I started using the fly rod (6 wt) with a craft fur streamer and picked up close to 15 Specs and some hitting close to 18 inches ! Eddie had a stellar day! I know he caught 25 plus Specs
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  2. Merry Christmas NCanglers 2012!

Awarded by , 12-25-2012 at 12:28 AM

Jesus Birth in Bethlehem - Luke Chapter 2

1 "Now in those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus, that a census be taken of all the inhabited earth. 2 This was the first census taken while Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3 And everyone was on his way to register for the census, each to his own city. 4 Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the city of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David which is called ...
    Categories
    General Info
  3. Bedding Bass?

Awarded by , 03-24-2013 at 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    Went out to good ol Wal Mart today and picked up a couple of new Chatterbaits..another chartreuse with a gold blade since my other one is already hammered..and a black and blue Chatterbait..I've used these lures in the past and to be honest after a few fish and a few snags those lures are about ready to retire..thanks to a tip on nc angler I went out and bought 1 new Chatterbait last week and nailed 3 pigs on it throughout
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7pounder.jpg‎ 
Views:	114 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	49718  
  4. Breakin' In the New Kayak...(picture heavy)

Awarded by , 05-11-2013 at 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catfish_hunter View Post
    I took out the kayak for it's maiden voyage this afternoon... I headed to a local farm pond for some bassin'. I ended up having a pretty good afternoon. I landed over 12 bass 5 of them were over 3lbs and also landed 2 pickerels and a couple brim... The fish we're caught on green stick baits with a few of the larger bass caught on a super spook jr.

Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  5. Snow's Cut / Ft Fisher 8/3

Awarded by , 08-04-2013 at 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NCStateFisher View Post
    Headed down to carolina beach with my mom because she had been wanting to get to the coast the last couple years. Decided to do a little fishing while we were down there. Hit a little spot on the ICW and couldnt get the mud minnows away from the crabs and pinfish so we headed over to snow's cut. Tossed a mud minnow out in to the current sat the rod in the holder and went to go put on some sunscreen. Looked over and
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowscut1.jpg‎ 
Views:	983 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	54042   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowscut2.jpg‎ 
Views:	138 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	54043  
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast