NCangler.com - General Info - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

General Info

1. Introducing our Staff

Awarded by , 01-31-2009 at 05:39 PM
    Hi folks. Since the fishing blog entries have been a little slow the past month or so and I spend so much time programming and running the website that I don't get to post that much these days, I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce hundreds of new members to NCangler.com to our staff.

I am Randy Durham, aka NCangler. I am a NC native and I started NCangler.com on January 1, 2005. The goal was to create a website that could become a resource for fishing information ...
    Categories
    General Info
  2. the TackleMonkey.com booth

Awarded by , 01-09-2009 at 02:13 PM

Well the 2009 Raleigh Bass and Saltwater Fishing Expo is history now. I want to thank all our members who stopped by and said hello. We took pictures of as many as we could, but I'm sure we missed a few folks in the process. I'll be posting some photos of members later today who stopped by the booth. Thank you all for your support.

We sold a lot of products including NCangler.com t-shirts and hats ...
    Categories
    General Info
  3. Gearing up for the season

Even though it has been a relatively mild winter in eastern NC, fishing activity for most folks slows down the first few months of the year. When Iím not spending my free time in the winter fishing, I use the time to get ready for the next fishing season.

If I canít fish, at least I can get ready to catch a few once the fish begin to bite. A little time spent now preparing for the season will ...
    Categories
    General Info
  4. Final Day of the Fishing Expo - Sunday

Awarded by , 01-13-2008 at 11:37 AM
    Hi folks. We had a surprisingly large turnout on Sunday at the Bass & Saltwater Fishing Expo. Mike and I really enjoyed meeting those of you that stopped by the booth and thank you for your support of NCangler.com by your participation in our forums and your support of other anglers. We sold enough fishing tackle to cover the cost of our booth, which was our goal. We are excited to be an online source in our eStore for the Blue Water Candy line and we'll be adding a few more lines that Mike ...
    Categories
    General Info
  5. Fishing Expo Day 2 - Saturday

Awarded by , 01-13-2008 at 10:24 AM
    Hi folks. We had a great day at the Bass & Saltwater Fishing Expo in the Jim Graham Building at the fairgrounds. Thanks to all who stopped by. We gave out of NCangler.com cards and hope to have a flurry of new members join our online fishing community. Thanks to our current members who stopped by today. We took a picture of all that would let us (and yes the camera still works!).

Redsoxfantildeath
    Categories
    General Info
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast