NCangler.com - Blog Entries - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bassin at buckhorne today

Awarded by , 06-11-2015 at 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Pelt View Post
    Little slow at buckhorne today , bobby and i caught 14 lm bass including this nice 6-7 lb. Hog . This one ate a berkley power craw , blue- black color .
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0291.jpg‎ 
Views:	718 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	71979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0292.jpg‎ 
Views:	79 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	71980  
  2. A gorgeous day

Awarded by , 06-08-2015 at 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    After catching 80-100 menhaden we headed about 5 miles offshore and fished out to 10 miles. The water was as clear as it could have been and I bet you could see 35 feet or more down in the water.

We had a double hookup on AJs as soon as we dropped the first two menhaden over the boat and they wouldn't leave us alone the rest of the day. Live bait, Bucktails, jigs, and even a topdog Jr
    Categories
    Offshore Fishing
  3. First keeper flounder of the year !!!

Awarded by , 06-07-2015 at 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Pelt View Post
    Me , bobby and john fished germantown today and caught 10-12 flounder including these two nice keeper fish . Oh yes , also caught 2 very big and angry stingrays , my arm is still aching !!
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing

Name:	IMG_0284.jpg‎ 
Views:	75 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	71850   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0285.jpg‎ 
Views:	744 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	71851  
  4. 5/25 on the Pam

Awarded by , 06-01-2015 at 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmonster View Post
    You know you've had a good weekend when it takes three days to regain enough energy just to type the report!

Saturday, we piled the kids and rods into the truck and headed south to Atlantic Beach. On the way down, my wife informed me that we would be buying a beach fishing cart, and she was VERY firm about this. Man, I just love that woman. A quick stop at Chasin' Tails and we loaded up our brand
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing

Name:	5.25.15 striper.jpg‎ 
Views:	2983 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	71694  
  5. May 29th Tuna Fever-Oregon Inlet

Awarded by , 05-31-2015 at 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    I was lucky enough to get a charter last year from the guys I work for. The trip was scheduled in September aboard Tuna Fever. A few days before the trip it was cancelled due to bad weather. Fast forward to yesterday May 29th and it was once again time to go out....so we did.

We were told to arrive by 4:50am and roll out. As soon as we were aboard we were chugging along the slalom
    Categories
    Offshore Fishing