NCangler.com - Blog Entries - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fishing around the sound

Awarded by , 06-25-2015 at 04:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LET'SGOYAKIN View Post
    This past Saturday my nephews and I took a ride out to an area near the Pamlico Sound. We started a little further out and worked our way back in, the stupid pinfish kept eating the tails off my gulps! Once we got back in...it was on. We were able to lay into some flatties quickly. The good thing was the clouds Saturday morning. It was cool until 9ish. Once the sun came out the heat was prevalent and the bite
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  2. Pond bass

Quote Originally Posted by captgordon View Post

They were smacking dragon flies, so even though it was hot and sunny and popular wisdom always says low and slow, the popper did the trick on a dozen up to three pounds in a series of ponds near my home. Had one six poundish fish come up and breathe on it....I may have stopped breathing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Jordan lake bassin

Awarded by , 06-16-2015 at 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zhintegra View Post
    The bite has been great at Jordan last few weeks it has really been on, caught all these fish on top water and jigs and shaky heads. Me and my brother have been having a blast
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0347.jpg‎ 
Views:	2761 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	72083   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0334.jpg‎ 
Views:	95 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	72084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150530_135514084.jpg‎ 
Views:	90 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	72085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150614_085117697.jpg‎ 
Views:	87 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	72086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150524_183357528.jpg‎ 
Views:	93 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	72087  
  4. Fishing Before Work? Let's Go!

Awarded by , 06-13-2015 at 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdman571 View Post
    As previously written my friend and fellow NC Angler KC is slaving away six days a week selling boats and RV's and his fishing time has been severely limited. Add in a recently ended Sunday Flag Football League, fishing became something to dream about. Reality Check! It's June 10 and he's yet to catch a topwater red. So when he texted me Wednesday about getting on the water at O'Dark Thirty Thursday morning I was
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg‎ 
Views:	88 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	72023   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1491 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	72024   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	99 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	72025  
  5. Skinny Water Bass!!!

Awarded by , 06-12-2015 at 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquahallic View Post
    Yesterday I got a call from my brother-in-law saying he had caught some nice bass in a pond behind the house with one being 5 lbs. I was very skeptical being the pond had been drained really low for several years. At one time it was a beautiful pond and my son had caught a 5 lb bass on a jitter bug just playing around the bank. Well my son that doesn't care to fish a lot asked me to ride down there with him and try
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing