Giant!! - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

Giant!!

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 03-28-2016 at 10:02 AM (880 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by Atta View Post
Been fishing falls a lot lately since I live so close. Haven't gotten a chance to run to the dam and fish out like I've wanted so today I figured I would take the wife out for some east bass hunting. Well it was certainly a hunt to remember. We ran down the lake towards the dam until I started seeing jt change to a darker muddy color. We stopped once the water was "right" for my liking. Started fishing and within 10 minute my wife landed a giant. I told her to pitch the jig at the 2 trees in the water on the bank. It was prolly 18' from us and behind a giant lay down. Within seconds the line started heading deep. She set the hook and held on. The fish went under the big knocked down tree and I told her to hold it tight and keep the rod tip high. I got on the trolling motor and got us behind the tree and got down to grab it. Got her over board and my wife had just caught her PB fish ever. The fish is even bigger than my PB caught this year by a little more than 3 pounds. You guys can help me out but I believe it is every bit of 8#'s. I caught 8 more that didn't total 3 pounds haha! Of course she picked on me for that. Was a great morning till the rain come in. I didn't want to stop but she was ready. Now I can say she didn't give me a chance to catch up i guess.

Tight Lines!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg‎ 
Views:	1271 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	88273   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	52 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	88281   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	91 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	88289  
Categories
Freshwater Fishing

Comments

Beautiful fish, and yeah definitely looks every bit of 8lbs.
    Good catch !!
    Really Nice Congratulations

Darrell