2 monsters in 1 day Shearon Harris Lake 7/24/16 - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

2 monsters in 1 day Shearon Harris Lake 7/24/16

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 07-27-2016 at 10:19 AM (449 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky View Post
Had the best day of fishing of my life 7/24/16 on Shearon Harris Lake. Caught a 7 pounder and a 5.69 pounder off deep ledges in about 13-18 feet of water. It was a blistering hot day, battling 110 degree heat index with crazy boat traffic. This didn't deter me from going after the big girls!! My first fish of the day was the 7 pound pig that I caught with my new Ardent Apex Elite on a Terminator jig. After I figured out the pattern, it was fish after fish all day long. Hooked again later in the day on another pig that was 5.69 pounder in about 13 feet of water fishing points. By this time I had already caught 10 other fish and was having a blast screaming like Ike!! Lost a 10+ pounder that looked like something out of Cabelas or Bass Pro's fish tank at the yak that day as well. Chalked it up as a learning experience and it still makes me sick thinking about it, but that fishing!! I'll be back after her soon.

For a great line of casting/spinning reels check out Ardent Reels at ardentoutdoors.com.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg‎ 
Views:	925 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	106249   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	65 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	106257   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	66 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	106265   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	61 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	106273  
Categories
Kayak Fishing , ‎ Freshwater Fishing

Comments