Red x Anglers lose a friend - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

Red x Anglers lose a friend

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 10-05-2016 at 08:15 AM (964 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by froggy waters View Post
This am we lost a founding member a friend and family. Mr. Papa Dave was in a car accident this am . This is very new . And I have no details yet. I know he is no longer with us . Please keep his family in your prayers. I will post more information as I get it . It was asked to keep it off Facebook until the family was notified.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Prayers to the family. RIP.
    Sure gonna miss you my friend. I am so glad I got to see you again @ the Bay River meet & greet. I sure didn't ever expect to receive this news of you leaving us so suddenly. Papa Dave was an amazing person, a good friend to many, and a good family man. He was always there willing to lend a hand to those in need. It sure won't be the same without him at our meet & greets & for his family & friends. Lord I pray & lift him up to you to receive his soul & to provide for his family physically , mentally, spiritually, & financially, during this tragic time. There are so many things to say that are all good about Papa Dave to those who knew him. I keep hoping to hear that it was all a dream but I know I will not. To all of my Red X Family ... if tomorrow never comes... I just want to say I love you all & I am honored to consider you my extended family as that is what it feels like. A lot of great friendships & bonds have been made over the years. Thank you NcAngler for being the avenue that brought us all together. Remember we are here now, not promised today or our next breath, so tell your love ones that you love them all you can & spend as much time with them as you can. Thank God every day for your blessings , for grace & mercy... And make sure daily you ask for forgiveness of your sins. Lord I pray for the whole world for their forgiveness & for a loving country once again for for us to all give you praise & glory for all you have given us. AMEN...!!!
    RIP Papa Dave, prayers and condolences to the family