First report from Capt. Dave on the Pamlico Tackle Report - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

First report from Capt. Dave on the Pamlico Tackle Report

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 07-22-2008 at 10:12 AM (1050 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by kneedeep
Let me introduce myself. I am Capt. Dave Stewart of Knee Deep Charters/Minnesott Beach Bait & Tackle. I am happy to join NCangler.com as a Blog Captain and look forward to posting regular fishing reports from our area of the state. Please feel free to contact me about area fishing and tackle needs. We are located in Minnesott Beach and cover the lower Neuse River and Pamlico Sound area.

Just got in off a "hot" morning - lots of small trout and flounder around fishing first thing in the AM. They were hitting top water mirrorlures, spooks, gulp and DOA. I was using glow under rattlefloat and did well.

BTW in our store we are setting up to take credit cards so will be able to ship items if needed. Shrimping is going well and they are getting bigger. We can set you up with bulk orders at discount pricing. Till next time....

Safe Fishing
Capt. Dave
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

For those of you who don't know Capt. Dave I'd like to mention what a knowledgeable Capt. and all round super friend he has been for a long time. If you need it...he'll get it...if something's wrong...he'll make it right. Just one hard working honest man with great prices & fresh seafood & bait. You won't be sorry.

Tight lines,
    Joe Ward
    LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS.....ED
    Are you located on the water front where I can come in off the river and pick up some fresh tackle or a cold drink???

I will be in the area this weekend and might need to slide in and check things out.

<*)))))>{
    Looking forward to coming down and checking it all out! Welcome to NC Angler!
    Welcome to nc angler. Can't wait for the reports!!!
    I've been doing business with Capt Dave for a while now, he is a great guy. His prices are even better!! Prices are the same if not better then anywhere. If he don't have it he'll get it, if he don't know it he'll find the answer one way or another. One of the best Speckle Trout fisherman (next to me!! just kidding Dave). If u want to catch big fish check Minnesott Beach Bait and tackle.
    not directly on water but close enough to see and can deliver to a dock. sorry didnt get back sooner - busy with Tarpon tournament. see my web site for location www.pamlicotackle.com