Bobby Keller - We Lost A Good One Today - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

Bobby Keller - We Lost A Good One Today

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 03-04-2018 at 11:00 AM (586 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by RaymondWells View Post
I regret to inform everyone who knew him that Bobby Keller died this morning from cancer. I never would have met Bobby if it had not been for NCAngler and the Red X Angler Meet & Greets. In January of 2014 I was contacted by Bobby who saw that I was another Wilkesboro guy on NCAngler and he was interested in attending the Red X hot hole fishing event. I picked him up and we drove down together became fast friends and fishing partners. We each now had someone local to fish with that were both addicted to fishing. We had some great times over the next 2.5 years fishing Kerr Scott, the Yadkin River and the New River River. It wasn't long after meeting Bobby that I met Katrina who loved fishing too. They were always at the Red X Meet and Greets and supplied most of the fish nuggets a few years back at the Kerr Scott M & G. They went to the Bay River Meet & Greet when it rained so hard I think the water was flowing through their tent. Its tough reflecting on the times we had together without tearing up. He was a good man.

Categories
In Memoriam

Comments