Finally - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

Finally

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 06-21-2018 at 11:09 AM (283 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by JM76 View Post
Newbie to bass fishing here. Still trying to figure things out. I've caught a few decent sized LMB but nothing to brag about. And the last few times out I've come up empty handed (from the kayak) so I've been super frustrated. Last night after dinner I went over to my local pond and threw my whopper plopper for a while but nothing was biting. I know it was hot yesterday and water temp is getting up there so I thought maybe topwater wasn't the way to go, and the bass might be deeper, so I started throwing my deep diving crankbait. Wasn't catching anything with that either, so I started changing up my retrieve speeds. Then FINALLY I hooked this fatty, my PB. Man, he was huge. Probably 8 pounds. (Of course I left my scale and ruler in the kayak!) By far the biggest bass I've ever caught. What an adrenaline rush! Left the pond with a huge smile on my face. Loving this bass fishing stuff!! I am HOOKED Excuse the goofy pic. My hands were shaking so much I'm not sure how I was able to even take this.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35553315_10216969409730628_5311964810949165056_o.jpg‎ 
Views:	44 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	190357  
Categories
Freshwater Fishing

Comments