Striper Fishing - Spring 2009 - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

Striper Fishing - Spring 2009

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 05-03-2009 at 11:34 PM (1353 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by Sniper

It's that time of year again! Time to pursue the ever-elusive striped bass on Jordan Lake, Kerr Lake and the Roanoke River. Striper Sniper Adventures experienced some phenomenal fishing during 2008 with over 400 stripers boated including a couple over 15 pounds! We expect 2009 to be no exception as we are currently gearing up for this Spring. May should provide some exciting planer board fishing while June and July are always productive months.

Striper Sniper Adventures can also accommodate larger parties with the help of associate guides, Mark Edmunds, Brad Kennon, and Bobby Workman. These guys bring a wealth of striper fishing knowledge and experience while providing more opportunities to get you hooked up, especially on weekends. I'm currently taking reservations for May, June and July so contact me if interested. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again this year!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Saw ya out there Saturday on Jordan. Suprised I'm not in that picture. It was obvious where the fish were with all the boats. Wish I had been prepared for stripers with some live bait. We had been LM Bass fishing and the bite was slow so we drifted with bucktails and spoons through that area with all the boats for stripers hoping to get lucky. Didn't happen. Thought we would see more fish being caught though. Only saw one actually pulled in while we were hanging around. Maybe we caught the tail end, had to be around 10 AM? We were beside you when we hooked that other boat that crossed our line.