NCPIERMAN lands the Queen's Revenge's 1st Citation Fish! - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

Topsail Angler

NCPIERMAN lands the Queen's Revenge's 1st Citation Fish!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Awarded by , 07-13-2010 at 07:52 PM (2351 Views)

Congratulations to Tim (NCPierman) for catching this citation flounder. She weighed in at 8 pounds and 12 ounces and was caught on a live finger mullet. The fish was 32 inches long and had a girth of 23 inches! He weighed it in at Dudley's Marina in Swansboro. The fish was caught in the morning on July 11, 2010 while fishing in Bear Creek.

Nick (Redbeard) was fishing with him and acted as the "net" man. Tim says he scooped him on the first attempt like a pro. I think both were a bit excited, rightfully so. Redbeard even managed to get a photo on his cell phone and had it posted with the hour of being caught!

He was fishing on his boat the Queen's Revenge. The Queen's revenge is Tim's latest boat which he's only had for a few months, so he is breaking her in right.

Nice Doormat Tim!

Categories
Inshore Fishing

Comments

Great job Tim!
    Very nice work! I'd love to catch one that large some day.
    Nice fish Dude !!!
    FRONT PAGE!!!! GO TIM!!!
    Congrats on a super nice fish!
    thanks one and all it was definelty an exciting moment for me one ill never forget and i know nick wont either lol,i dont think i put a line back in for over an hour after catching that brute and it was definelty great eating stuffed with crab meat stuffing
    Great job, we need to go find it's mate....
    Awesome! I'm so proud of my guy! And Nick (Redbeard), thanks for sending me the pic so I could get the post up so quickly.

Once again... Congratulations Babe. I'm very proud of you!
    Sweet Tim - now that's a doormat.
    Great fish, and a sharp photo out on the water. I bet that was delicious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett_Murphy
    Great fish, and a sharp photo out on the water. I bet that was delicious!
    for the catch of a lifetime the photo's are definelty great and ill have them to cherish for years to come ............she made a great dinner for sure and was very very tastey
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPS_PA_KEEPER
    Awesome! I'm so proud of my guy! And Nick (Redbeard), thanks for sending me the pic so I could get the post up so quickly.

Once again... Congratulations Babe. I'm very proud of you!
    thank you and also thank you for writting it up the way you did and when you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by piratesaboard
    Great job, we need to go find it's mate....
    would love to any time chuck but dont think my heart could take it if it was bigger lol
    once again thank you one and all it was definelty a huge feat for me and one ill always remember and enjoy
    Tim, that was a beaut!
    Thats awesome congratulations Tim!!!
    That is a really nice fish!
    GREAT fish, Tim!!! Congratulations on the once-in-a-lifetime catch!
    Nathan
    Very nice fish. That's awesome man.