Dog Days Bassin on the Catawba by stukayakfish - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

Dog Days Bassin on the Catawba by stukayakfish

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 09-03-2010 at 12:35 AM (859 Views)

Quote Originally Posted by stukayakfish View Post
A little report. We`re still catchin`em and I am still tired of summer. Not in the most conventional way lately. For 2 weekends a white, floating worm to the bank has been the ticket. When alot of people are carolina rigging and fishing points -we`ve been banging the bank. Fast retrieve gets the spots for the most part and if you slow down some you get the LMB`s. It`s a beautiful way to fish because you can see the worm from along ways away and see the strikes.

We have been catching some other ways- c-rigging, trolling cranks, and texas rigs. Poor Bo has been trying to see this picture for 2 weeks, and a couple others. Met a new guy today- Dave who has a degree in Fishery Science, works for the county doing water quality, and works at BPS. He definitely fits right in and is no stranger to catching fish. Myself, Dave and Bo probably had about 25 today. This is the stretch of river where the 2010 Invitational will be. By October 9th things will be even better

------------------------------------------stu
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Who`d a thunk it? Our boy Bo on the front page of NCangler!
    Anytime you can catch good fish like we have been in the end of summer - you take it !
    Go BO!
    `course I gave him the worm that day but you better believe he has his own bag now.
    THANKS FOR THE REPORT, NICE BASS BO.... I KNOW THAT WAS FUN. LOOKS LIKE YO ALL HAD A BLAST. I HAVE USED THE FLOATING WORKS...THEY ARE AWSOME. GREAT ACTION AND LOVE SEEING THE STRIKE, IT'S LIKE A BIG SUB COMING THROUGH THE WATER SOMETIMES. I AM LIKE YOU, I AM READY TO SEE THE DOG DAYS GO.