Bogue Inlet /Bear Inlet - Post Awards - NCangler.com
View RSS Feed

NCangler

Bogue Inlet /Bear Inlet

Rate this Entry
Awarded by , 01-07-2013 at 10:38 AM (1251 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by Girkman View Post
So Thursday I had my friend and fellow Red Xer Arron call me up we were talking when he asked me, if I would take him and his wife out to Bear Island so they could be married. Well of corse I said yes ! So we headed out today and Ill tell you it is was the most interesting journey, Arron could not of picked a harder spot for me to get my boat into. It's just a good thing that I brought my waders because a few times I had to get off the boat and pull it through shallow water. I am not use to carrying seven people on my boat but I made a exception. Anyway after pushing here and pulling there we finally made to the spot right as the tide started to go out. The wedding was not that long due to the tide but, to have the experience to take a friend out and be there as he took part in marriage was amazing! Congratulations Arron I could not be any happier for you. We may not of caught any fish but Arron hooked a heck of a woman, who he can spend his life with with and they can share great times together. Here is a few of the pictures from today and yes I am still in my waders pure class for me lol
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1560.jpg‎ 
Views:	249 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	47938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1580.jpg‎ 
Views:	1917 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	47939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1561.jpg‎ 
Views:	248 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	47940   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1562.jpg‎ 
Views:	250 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	47941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1570.jpg‎ 
Views:	263 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	47942  
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, that's great ! Congratulations to the happy couple !
    Thanks for sharing this, congratulations to Aaron and his new bride, wishing you many years of happiness together!
    CONGRATULATIONS....MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH MANY HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER.
    VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY YOU GOT THERE. MAKE SURE YOU GET HER A FISHING POLE & TAKE HER FISHING SOON.