Fly Tie Information
Fly Title: easy crab
Tyer Name: Charlie Cobb
Fishing Location: Inshore
Fly Type: Select One
Head: brown 3/0 thread
Eyes: 1/8 hourglass
Tail: sili legs
1. tie in eyes on top of hook about 1/3 rd shank length from hook eye.
2. tie in weedguard on bend of hook.
3. tie in 4 to 6 strands of sili legs on top of hook shank and tie in estaz (olive or rootbeer) and bring thread back to hook eye.
4. wrap estaz back to hook eye and tie off.
5. bring weedguard through hook eye and tie off.
6. it's quick and easy, now go fishin.
I have started tying one much like this that looks like a shrimp I will have to throw this variation in. Thanks
Posted 01-31-2010 by HOW Cape Fear Chapter