NC Angler Forums banner

Anyone know a pond I can pay to fish near Greensboro/High Point? Just looking to take my kids

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bleedingblue 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, looking for a place I can take my kids fishing and help them learn how to fish. I am willing to pay to use it...I don't mind that at all. Just don't like bank fishing at lakes and sometimes we just don't have time to take the boat out. I've even gone to the point of looking to sell our house and buy some property with a pond on it, but I can't even find that. Thank you for your help!

#3 ·
Download and install the Fishbrain app on your phone. A premium subscription will cost you $10/mo, but is worth every penny for all of the new spots and info you will get from the app. I use it to scout new locations and target specific species when I am on the hunt. You should try looking for neighborhood ponds with good posts of bream, bass, and catfish. I usually take my young son to catch bream using bits of red worm on a size 6-8 hook under a small bobber, or rig up a ned rig for him if there is a healthy population of small bass in the pond. For channel catfish, nightcrawlers or livers on a fishfinder rig with a treble hook are hard to beat. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.