NC Angler Forums banner

Fishing after the Expo

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  rcz118 
#1 ·
After the fishing expo we had about two hours of daylight left, so we decided to hit the neighborhood pond. It was a good decision. My son landed a solid 9 to 9.5 pound bass and five minutes later I was lucky enough to get an 8 pounder for myself. It was one of those trips the two of us will remember for the rest of our lives.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
The old zoom junebug trick worm was it. I should have known! That's so cool for both of you. I spent the last hour fishing my neighborhood pond and didn't catch squat. I want to go back with you to your pond,,,Hopper. I had a nice one the first time you took me but nothing like you two caught today. It's settled then, I'll be at your house tomorrow morning!

#13 ·
Sleeping in versus fishing I was trying to figure out how to skip,work today to try to catch one of these big ones all these others are showing off versus the little 10 in hers I am getting lately

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.