NC Angler Forums banner

Trolling KVD 1.Os - Jordan Lake Tailwalker

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bleedingblue 
#1 ·
Yep, they're still working. Got out with my photographer buddy again yesterday and every fish was caught in a few feet of water on KVD 1.0s. Every fish trolling. Scott is really becoming a wizard with a camera. Four species, lots of small perch, crappie and largemouth along with 1 catfish. And i got a treble hook in the thumb for the first time ever from an unprovoked and evil crappie...here are a few pics...
Water Boat Watercraft Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Lake
Water Boat Watercraft Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies
Water Organism Whiskers Fish Terrestrial animal
Water Shorts Boat Hat Watercraft
Water Boat Muscle Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you. I'm actually really happy for my buddy. We've known each other since we were 14. Learned to play bass and guitar and even climbed and camped in the Linville gorge, leading many of our friends for fun, for a decade straight; at least once a month. We both held each other's lives in the balance far more times than I can count. Recently, he wanted to get into kayaking, so we started taking him on a few trips, next thing I know, he's got a kayak, gear and a really nice camera. So I was really happy Ncangler did that today cuz he's really been working hard to learn a new craft, and once again we're all helping each other. Great friends rule.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.