NC Angler Forums banner

Anyone want to split a guided trip?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RI RORYL 
#1 ·
I will be up for my annual 2 week mountain trip June 1st through the 15th. I would like to hit up Hiwassee lake for some stripers. I would really like to do a charter, (most likely these guys https://bigolfish.com/book-your-trip.html) but 300 is just too rich for me this year. If however, I could find someone to split the trip and tip, I could probably swing it. It would just be me, and maybe my 10 year old son which I believe is no charge for him. You can reply here or PM me if interested. If by chance I get more than one reply we can either all go up to the boats limit, or I can just grab the first to reply. I am just wanting to actually catch some, and learn the tactics so I can do it on my own next time.

#3 ·
Shane at big ole fish guide service is the best. my wife, my 25 year old step daughter and i have gone out with him twice a year for 6 years. We have become friends and my family loves him. Fish, forget about it.....loads of stripers between 8-20 lbs--even an 8lb walleye on hiwassie and countless bass up to 6 lbs. Take your son and your wife--big boat, great equiptment and very entertaining--

well worth the $$$$. shane knows me as Coach.

hope you can do it

feel free to pm me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.