NC Angler Forums banner

Forum Issues today

40K views 83 replies 23 participants last post by  Cpg1124 
#1 ·
Hi folks. There is some weird stuff happening on the backend of the forum system today. I've opened a support ticket with tech support to check it out. If you have any issues with problems posting, etc. that you want to share please do so in this thread and I'll pass them on. Hopefully they can clear up the problems pretty quickly.

Makes me want to go fishing. :) Thanks for your patience.

Randy
Admin

#65 ·
So[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] far, there have been no conflicts for me. I have been using Chrome as my main browser for quite a while now, as I have fond that IE tends to have compatibility issues with several things I run.

I'm sorry of it sounded short...I was just trying to help.
[/FONT]

#67 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wademaster and Lewisfishing.....Just a quick note to let you BOTH know that I got a prompt while on Facebook to download Chrome, and I decided "What the .....Why not?"

Download was smooth and very quick and I am using it right now, and I have to admit that I have been on here for about an hour with NO PROBLEMS OR ISSUES!!!
I can type as fast as these older arthritic fingers can go and NO skipped characters!!
I can view the Thumbnails that people post and they now open as complete pix and function very well!!

I am VERY MUCH indebted to you both for giving me the confidence and the Kick in the Butt to give Chrome a try...and I hope my issues are Resolved now!!!
Thanks.....JohnYaksJax

#69 ·
I run Chrome on windows 10. Windows 10 works terribly for me on Microsoft's Internet Explore (go figure?). Today I could not get the space bar to work on my last "blueback herring" post(quick reply) . I switched to Go Advanced and the space bar worked fine. I have never had any of the other posting problems on my Mac. I had no problem typing this post on quick reply.

#71 ·
I am frustrated beyond belief. I keep getting "blacked" every time I try to open a picture. I even went so far today as to open up a new thread. I'm not sure what people are doing to eliminate this problem, but the website has become fairly useless to me these days. What should I do?

#75 ·
I've been experiencing some issues using IE from my work computer and it doesn't seam consistant. Sometimes I type out something and look back and half the letters I hit on the keyboard don't show in my post. I go back, retype, same thing then I just don't post all together. It's kept me from posting many times and I just don't get back to it when I get home, where I use Firefox on my Mac and haven't had any problems. Sometimes, like this post so far all seams ok.

#76 ·
Hey there,

Is it possible that your IE browser is not up to date? As Lee mentioned, did you check to see if there are any plugins that may be interrupting your typed out text? If you switch to another browser on your work computer, does everything seem normal? Let us know and we'll go from there.

Thanks for your patience on this.

Cheers,
Natalie

#82 ·
For new registrants the first 4-5 posts are automatically placed into moderation to fight registration/advertising SPAM. After the first 4-5 posts have been successfully posted the "Newbie" membership is updated to "Registered" and posts are immediately live and use of Private Messages are then available. Usually moderators approve posts within a few hours at the most. All our moderators are volunteers and we all have full time jobs so occasionally it may take longer. Thanks for your patience and welcome aboard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.