Forum Issues today - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Forum Issues today

Blog Entries

Same old problems as I reported back on my March 12 post....Nothing has changed as far as I can tell, which has caused me to not participate in here as much as I used to....and I doubt very seriously that I will send my annual donation to the site that I have always done....

Thanks to Dayle for at least answering Wademaster's request for an update, altho the answer is "computer-speak" that nothing is fixed or changed....the old "our best experts are working on it"....
    In the meantime, I will pop in here daily to see how everyone is doing...JohnYaksJax
    quest4reds, and wademaster like this.

Blog Entries

You could install
    Chrome and use it to access the web. It's a very great of platform and browser and I haven't seen any issues with it in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wademaster likes this.

Red X Angler // Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that is not fish they are after - Thoreau

Lewisfishing....It that last response about Chrome is aimed at me, I certainly appreciate any help, and I am NOT a Techie.
    Are Chrome and IE 11 going to conflict??
    Thx...JYJ

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYaksJax View Post
    Lewisfishing....It that last response about Chrome is aimed at me, I certainly appreciate any help, and I am NOT a Techie.
    Thx...JYJ
    So far, there have been no conflicts for me. I have been using Chrome as my main browser for quite a while now, as I have fond that IE tends to have compatibility issues with several things I run.

I'm sorry of it sounded short...I was just trying to help.
    GreyGhost, JohnYaksJax, and wademaster like this.

Red X Angler // Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that is not fish they are after - Thoreau

Blog Entries

I have Chrome with Windows 10 and never have troubles. Even without Chrome I have no trouble. Tapatalk sometimes naturally gives a stutter.
    GreyGhost likes this.

Default Forum Issues today

Wademaster and Lewisfishing.....Just a quick note to let you BOTH know that I got a prompt while on Facebook to download Chrome, and I decided "What the .....Why not?"

Download was smooth and very quick and I am using it right now, and I have to admit that I have been on here for about an hour with NO PROBLEMS OR ISSUES!!!
    I can type as fast as these older arthritic fingers can go and NO skipped characters!!
    I can view the Thumbnails that people post and they now open as complete pix and function very well!!

I am VERY MUCH indebted to you both for giving me the confidence and the Kick in the Butt to give Chrome a try...and I hope my issues are Resolved now!!!
    Thanks.....JohnYaksJax
    Last edited by wademaster; 04-27-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Language.
    GreyGhost, lewisfishing, and wademaster like this.

Blog Entries

Default Forum Issues today

Wademaster and Lewisfishing.....Just a quick note to let you BOTH know that I got a prompt while on Facebook to download Chrome, and I decided "What the .....Why not?"

Download was smooth and very quick and I am using it right now, and I have to admit that I have been on here for about an hour with NO PROBLEMS OR ISSUES!!!
    I can type as fast as these older arthritic fingers can go and NO skipped characters!!
    I can view the Thumbnails that people post and they now open as complete pix and function very well!!

I am VERY MUCH indebted to you both for giving me the confidence and the Kick in the Butt to give Chrome a try...and I hope my issues are Resolved now!!!
    Thanks.....JohnYaksJax
    Hallelujah. That's great to hear.

I run Chrome on windows 10. Windows 10 works terribly for me on Microsoft's Internet Explore (go figure?). Today I could not get the space bar to work on my last "blueback herring" post(quick reply) . I switched to Go Advanced and the space bar worked fine. I have never had any of the other posting problems on my Mac. I had no problem typing this post on quick reply.
    GreyGhost, lewisfishing, and wademaster like this.

Blog Entries

Thanks.....JohnYaksJax
    Awesome! Glad it's working!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wademaster likes this.

I am frustrated beyond belief. I keep getting "blacked" every time I try to open a picture. I even went so far today as to open up a new thread. I'm not sure what people are doing to eliminate this problem, but the website has become fairly useless to me these days. What should I do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by taylor814 View Post
    I am frustrated beyond belief. I keep getting "blacked" every time I try to open a picture. I even went so far today as to open up a new thread. I'm not sure what people are doing to eliminate this problem, but the website has become fairly useless to me these days. What should I do?
    Hopefully the support guys will chime in.

Blog Entries

You could also try opening it in Chrome. It seems to work much better there...
    wademaster likes this.

Thx...JYJ
    Nope. They both will work at the same time. I usually use both to test issues in case I want to make sure the problems are isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by rgarbar View Post
    I run Chrome on windows 10. Windows 10 works terribly for me on Microsoft's Internet Explore (go figure?). Today I could not get the space bar to work on my last "blueback herring" post(quick reply) . I switched to Go Advanced and the space bar worked fine. I have never had any of the other posting problems on my Mac. I had no problem typing this post on quick reply.
    I believe Microsoft is trying to promote their newest browser Edge and moving away from IE.

This will depend on your browser and any plugins you run on the browser. you may be blocking a script from running.

Quote Originally Posted by lewisfishing View Post
    You could also try opening it in Chrome. It seems to work much better there...
    -thumbsup-

Lee
    wademaster likes this.

I've been experiencing some issues using IE from my work computer and it doesn't seam consistant. Sometimes I type out something and look back and half the letters I hit on the keyboard don't show in my post. I go back, retype, same thing then I just don't post all together. It's kept me from posting many times and I just don't get back to it when I get home, where I use Firefox on my Mac and haven't had any problems. Sometimes, like this post so far all seams ok.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast