\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Rodmounts Customer Service\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Product Manufacturer: Rodmounts
I have a set of Sumo rod carriers from Rodmounts that use a suction cup to attach to my vehicle. They are probably 6 or 7 years old by now and the suction cups don\'t grip as well as they used to. I stumbled across a blog post from ginkandgasoline about upgraded suction cups being available so I dropped an email to Rodmounts customer service.
\n
\n5 days later I have a new set of suction cups in my mailbox free of charge and my Sumo carrier is working like new. My kind of customer service.
\n
\nhttp://www.rodmounts.com/\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n4acres, \r\ndbeam, and \r\nGreyGhost like this.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[813033] = "813033,813033"; pn[0] = ",813033"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[22921] = "rmhpmi"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Rodmounts Customer Service

Product Manufacturer: Rodmounts
    I have a set of Sumo rod carriers from Rodmounts that use a suction cup to attach to my vehicle. They are probably 6 or 7 years old by now and the suction cups don't grip as well as they used to. I stumbled across a blog post from ginkandgasoline about upgraded suction cups being available so I dropped an email to Rodmounts customer service.

5 days later I have a new set of suction cups in my mailbox free of charge and my Sumo carrier is working like new. My kind of customer service.

http://www.rodmounts.com/
    4acres, dbeam, and GreyGhost like this.