Clean Water Act Ignored?

Thread: Clean Water Act Ignored?

Default Clean Water Act Ignored?

After decades of progress, it appears there are efforts at the national, state, and local levels that could seriously threaten environmental quality. Late night, behind the scene legislative actions with no public input and a total lack of transparency will remain a threat as long as we remain quiet.
    If you care about environmental quality, we need to let these elected officials know that our votes for them as representatives does not equate to a blank check which allows them to trade our natural resources for corporate favorability.

http://soundrivers.org/help-your-riv...-action-today/

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You are right on crabman. Just look what they are doing to Blounts Creek in eastern NC. Judge Phil Berger allowing 12 MILLION gallons of fresh waste water a day discharged into the headwaters of a pristine saline estuary and saying in 2 separate rulings that we who fish, live, and work on this amazing natural resource "have no standing" in our opposition to it. It is a clear violation of the NC Clean Waters Act. Other state officials are turning a deaf ear also. Martin Marietta must have made some massive re-election donations in NC! There are many who needed to be voted out! Berger was barely re-elected in his last run. Maybe next time we will be heard!
    GreyGhost, and Spider Crack like this.

That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is it?

As information, Berger Jr was an appointed administrative court judge when he ruled on Blount's creek. In the recent elections, he was voted in as an Appeals Court judge.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Fishin with brown dog

What have they done? Lets talk about illegal immigrants stealing from our waters. I want a law for this 5 years prison.

In my opinion, traffic court judge would be too complicated for him!
    That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin with brown dog View Post
    What have they done? Lets talk about illegal immigrants stealing from our waters. I want a law for this 5 years prison.
    Did you really just find a way to blame immigrants in a thread about environmental concerns? I can't say anything to you that won't get me banned from the forums.

Blog Entries

As usual, discussion has taken the wrong direction. Closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements