Our buddies at Duke Power. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our buddies at Duke Power.

I worked Nuclear plants for 21 years so I am pro-nuke. Maybe a settling pond would be a good idea but probably "not feasible" for them. I will be the first to admit I am not familiar with coal burners but it was just a thought I had. Merry Christmas to all (except Duke Power lol)
    Red "X" Angler - Be well, be safe and most of all be Happy. Tight lines to all.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nat's Dad View Post
    If NC is such a great spot to move to why should it be free? Make them pay a nuisance tax if they want to make my way of life just that little bit worse. Nothing un American about that! Ya wanna play.......ya gotta pay.
    I say if they are moving to NC from north of the mason Dixon line to charge them double as to what we charge people from Ga, SC etc.........
    Mowhawk pack , coleman scanoe, OT 158, 2 OT 119's,
    1232 Jon Boat, Wilderness Systems ATAK 140, Ascend 12T

Quote Originally Posted by Mack in N.C. View Post
    I say if they are moving to NC from north of the mason Dixon line to charge them double as to what we charge people from Ga, SC etc.........
    Yeah, should probably get rid of the military bases and those useless colleges while we're at it........

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by aquaholic3720 View Post
    I worked Nuclear plants for 21 years so I am pro-nuke. Maybe a settling pond would be a good idea but probably "not feasible" for them. I will be the first to admit I am not familiar with coal burners but it was just a thought I had. Merry Christmas to all (except Duke Power lol)
    Settling ponds is what they have been using.

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12