Looking for someone to fish lake Norman with

Thread: Looking for someone to fish lake Norman with

Default Looking for someone to fish lake Norman with

Hello everyone my name is George very new to the site. I live in the Troutman area and love to fish. Getting sick of bank fishing, really want to find the big ones. If anyone needs or want someone to get out on the water with I would love to come along. I can pitch in for gas and food. I don't smoke. I'm looking forward to maybe learning a few things and meeting new people. So if anyone wants some company out on the water get back to me and lets go rip some lips. Warmer weather is upon us I do have a canoe even if you have a truck and want to go out in it I'm up for that. Get back to me lets do some fishing.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Blog Entries

Default Looking for someone to fish lake Norman with

Welcome to the site and to the area!

As you make posts and connections here on the site, you will find many opportunities to meet anglers from the area which, I'm sure, will lead to to time on the water. It's a really great bunch here, for sure!

Keep posting, asking questions and be in touch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    meenyt likes this.

Red X Angler // Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that is not fish they are after - Thoreau

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard. Glad you've joined us!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey, I live in clemmons. Go to Norman a few times a month. Hey to fish alone. Mid 40’s, married, 3 kids but only 1 likes to get up early and I don’t always want to drag her out of bed on weekends. I can get days off during the week at times but mostly fish on weekends. I have an older bass boat, it’s dependable and does the job. Contact me if interested. I know this is an old post of yours but maybe your still interested. Try to private message me and I’ll pass along my phone. I’ll check back in case you out can’t private message. I tried to PM you but it was blocked for some reason

Hey Robert, Winston salem here, retired so I can go anytime you can. Like to fish oak hollow , Norman, high rock. Let me know if you still need someone to hold the back of the boat down.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcommer View Post
    Hey Robert, Winston salem here, retired so I can go anytime you can. Like to fish oak hollow , Norman, high rock. Let me know if you still need someone to hold the back of the boat down.
    I grew up on Norman. My boat is docked on Hickory. Shoot me a pm

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sent you a pm let me know if you get it. It didn't show up on my sent list.

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements