Tying 
8K views 57 replies 14 participants last post by  YAKATTACK FLY FLINGER 
#1 ·
FLIES TIED BY EDDIE..AKA YAKATTACK FLY FLINGER

Photography by Allen Peyton / Positive Image Studio

See less See more
#28 ·
Hey hemi,

you said you like the pink in the flies..i caught a 3 lb speck on the squid fly like the one in the pic with the cards in the back ground. Caught it on december 20 th 2008 @ queens creek. That was my first spek on the fly rod and man it was fun.

#33 ·
Hey scott...i think tim is funning with you about the fly rod there buddy. Tell me sure you wouldn't hang a fellow fisherman with the fly line...lol. No matter what tim says about your casting...if you can't dazzle them with brilliants.. You can always baffle them with b.s. Fake it til you make it my friend...lol

#34 ·
hmmmmm, i fished with scott many of times and he can take a joke but god i hope there is no one behind him when he is swinging that thing back and forth just hold onto your hats lol...............beside i owe him one for almost swamping me at a queens creek get together with his boat ;)

#36 ·
ya know what they say...........if the shoe fits lol naww scott is gonna be fine with a fly rod but if he dont get off that retired butt and do some fishing he wont last more than 5 cast before he's winded and sitting down again lol..................who loves ya scott :) JUST MAKE SURE HE DONT TIE HIS FINGERS IN THOSE FLY'S GIVE HIM A 10/0 HOOK SO HE CAN SEE IT GOOD LOL

#37 ·
Hey tim..i've seen the time when allen & i were on the water in his canoe fly fishing in the creek by my house..a jerk came by us like a bat out of h*ll and pushing a big wake. He had no respect for anybody..just some young punk with an attitude. He really ****** me off..he almos flipped us. I was about to the point of gonna make a cast and hook him by the shirt and yank his behind off the boat...now that would have been one heck of a cast and the biggest catch of the day...lol

#39 ·
I think its something like cast, cast, cast...twitch, twitch, twitch...in short twitches...:)

But what do I do with all this left over line laying in the floor....:) must not need it so I'll cut it off...:eek:

Tim to be sure you wouldn't mind me hanging a fly off the rim of your hat...as lot as I don't cast the hat...:D

I want you to know that I've been taking lessons and now I know what a flyrod looks like..:)

<*)))))>{

#40 ·
scott,
i could always bring you one of those hats back and when ya get tired of wearing it you could use it as a stripping bucket ;)
and it wouldnt be the first time my hat took a swim,i remember one troopday looseing her on the way back to the docks and chuck was kind enough to go back for it for me ;)
ncpierman just isnt ncpierman without the hat lol,actually just got a new one for christmas ;)

#42 ·
Hey tim..hat's actually funny about your hat taking a swim..'cause i just had my hat take a swim the day after christmas on the quenn. It was almost like your hat..same style...man i was heart broke...i loved that hat. However, allen & i still caught 29 drum & 4 trout that day. Maybe you can keep an eye out for my hat when you get back on the queen...lol...i'm sure there will be a decent reward for it's safe return...lol

#43 ·
not a problem eddie heck maybe i should bring ya back one of these hats....there great for fishing and cool on the head with the netting in between the material and people have always wondered how i can keep it on in high winds like when im on piers and boat rides that is actually the first time i lost it on a boat ride ;)

#44 ·
Tim, i had just put in @ the bridge on the queen...started out in the yak and wouldn't you know it..a gust of wind out of nowhere took it right off my head. My hat was solid..no netting. Maybe it would have stayed on my head if it had netting in it so the wind could pass through it...lol it's the same hat you see in my avatar pic holding the drum. Had to go back to the truck & get my ball cap to keep my poor head from getting sun burnt...lol...but it just wasn't the same.

#45 ·
i hear ya eddie, everyone thinks its me that catches the reds but in truth its the fancy hat not me i just use that too keep my hairless head from being fryed lol.
i was crushed when i lost mine on the icw and chuck agreed wed go back for it since im not NCPIERMAN without it lol
when i started fishing on the pier i had a black stesion i always wore and it kinda became my call sign and ncpierman became my call name ;) i current have like 6 hats but not many that i like or fit my character all camo ones but in different colors and styles

#46 ·
Yeah tim,
i can understand where you're coming from..you gotta have that one thing that makes your character stand out. I also know too well about getting your head fried..lol.. That don't feel too good. Got to get myself another wide brim hat soon. Not long ago i had a skin cancer..not the bad kind..removed from around my mouth/nose area. I burn easily. Got to protect myself.

#48 ·
Ill be there if I aint werkin outta town. Yakka told me he is making chili, might give you gas and my tank is running on empty ha-ha

BTW the only good fly fishing I do is swatting flys buzzing around my head when fishing so if yer comin dont spec no expert advice from me he-he

#52 ·
Scott, ccobb, island man...you guys are too funny...lol
but hey, that's what we fisherman do when it's too nasty to fish. Hemi..sorry we had the meeting on a week night this time. We had other reasons & circumstances on why we scheduled it this way for this time. We usually do have it on a weekend. We'll be sure to send you an invitation for the next one. If you can comethis time....please do..!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.