Latest addition of new ties

Tying 
8K views 57 replies 14 participants last post by  YAKATTACK FLY FLINGER 
#1 ·
FLIES TIED BY EDDIE..AKA YAKATTACK FLY FLINGER

Photography by Allen Peyton / Positive Image Studio

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks guys..glad you like the flies.. We sure enjoy tying them. Hope alot more fellow tyers will post some of their talent on here too. We love to share new ideas. Hope to post some more soon. Thanks to my buddy allen for teaching me the art of fly tying ...let's go fishing..!!!

#17 ·
Hey bully..the electric chicken squid fly you see on here is just like the one i caught 2 nice specks @ queens creek on dec. 20th..that's the same day you were running the ditch witch. One of those specks would go 3 lbs. That was a nice feeling on the fly rod and my first speck on the fly rod.

#22 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments..hey scott ..tell your wife i said thanks. Heck bring her along with ya to the meeting and we'll show her some stuff that will amaze her. We don't discriminate against lady fly fishermen either. We welcome anyone that wants to learn.

#24 ·
Hey hemi,

why dont you come to our fly fishin club meeting on feb. 17 th @ 7 pm in kinston. It's just off of hwy 11 north on dunn rd. The address is 1116 dunn rd. Kinston , nc. 28501 we're having some home cooked chili. Quite a few from nc angler will be there like...scott hobbs,handy hands, ccobb, druminator, eddie l. , possibly dennis rouse, and a few others. We would love to have you come & join us. We'll be glad to give you some lessons & shared secrets of our little tips & tricks. Just let myself or allen know if you can make it a couple days in advance. My cell # is 252-670-7964..allen's is 252-527-8708 or 252-939-6084 give us a shout.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.