NC Angler Forums banner

ideal for new logo's for the red x anglers

11K views 96 replies 19 participants last post by  07_hemi_thunderroad 
#1 ·
we are starting up a little club called the red x anglers and were looking for design's for shirts hats plates and so forth and ive come up with 2 so far that seem to be what were looking for.
what i want to know is what design i have come up with looks best for our club........

first one is a simple design of a red drum and the rods a fly rod and spinningrod simple but good............ less is more some times......

the second is a speck and a drum to kinda give all a fish ........then the spinning rod and fly rod............little more complexed but still semi simple..................

they are not completely done but ya get the ideal i have in my head and on paper.........i could do a slam one but i think it would be crowding the man theme what do you all think?

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the 2 fish one better. I also like the idea of a slam, maybe just part of the fish to not crowd it? Either way I think 2 or more fish so we dont get the idea of a redfish only club, no offence to the king lol

Reactions: NCPIERMAN
#10 ·
Free art from the peanut gallery... (I gotta get better at the crayons!). Somebody had suggested red on black in the other thread, and I thought the X could be more prominent if it were superimposed in the background (now that's an oxymoron, isn't it?). Just hoping to add to the inspiration.

Attachments

#11 ·
i like it jeff and that was the intent with these to be used with a black backround or grey but still look good on white either way thanks for your input into this as well always welcome my friend ;)

#15 ·
Very Cool art work.

Here are some other logos which I found with crossed fishing rods and some with multi fish.

Tim C

Attachments

#23 ·
the biggest thing is to keep it simple and nice ;) i can do the black backround for plates and stickers but for shirts ya need one without color ;) i like the red x and the black rods though good call jeff thank you.

#24 ·
I like Scotts idea..................................................not really. Don't worry Scott, you can draw better than I can. I like Jeffs red X, but the rods were a little too small. Ya had to really look. Maybe white rods, and we should try it on a white background instead of black. I hate wearin black in the summer!

Tim, if we go with yours, I like the second picture with 2 fish. Nice detail.

#25 ·
i agree with that thats why i stated for plates and stickers black would be good but for shirts the color of the shirt will make the backround,i like scotts ideal of 3 heads too ill see what i can come up with but simplicity is the key here ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.