NC Angler Forums banner

New Fly Rod

Freshwater 
8K views 73 replies 11 participants last post by  Coach D 
#1 ·
Just made this purchase on Ebay. Couldn't pass it up. I think I got a good deal on it. This is the link for amazon and their prices but I bought mine for 32.00 with shipping included. Let me know if this was in fact a good deal. I hope I made a wise choice. Oh yeah. It was the bass fishing one that I got.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Anglers-Species-Specific-Fishing/dp/B0014XY1RU]Amazon.com: Scientific Anglers Species Specific Fly Fishing Outfit Combo: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

#53 ·
Coach....I have in my possession some art work that belongs to you. I will deliever it on Feb 7th
at the Pechmann Center at the Fly Fishing clinic...

Count the blessing that you do have and you are going to freak out at some of this stuff. It is
totally awesome and inspiring to look at.
Can't wait to see your face.....Kodak moment....:):):)

Some is still in packages just like they were given to me, its your "birthday" so you'll have to
open em and say cheese...:)

<*)))))>{

<*)))))>{

#56 ·
Man, thought I had reserved my seat for the fly fishing clinic a month ago. Called today and they said I had not. When I asked was told it is all booked. Hoping I might be able to show Sat morning and get in. (crossing fingers)

#66 ·
Hemi...Coach....this is what Al had to say about showing up on class day....thats what
I'm doing this time....last time I paid on a Credit Card for 5 bucks...I'll do it at the door this time...

Last one I went to only had a dozen people show up....so hoping same thing will happen.

Read Al's bottom line...

Originally Posted by Scott Hobbs
Al...I attended the past Warm Water Clinic and coming in out of town...you let us pay at the door....
can I do this again..????

<*)))))>{
Short answer is "Yes" - Best way to guarantee a seat is to call Lake Rim Park @ (910)424-6134
and give them your credit card info that way you have a seat.

We charge so little, IE only $5, that some folks change their minds and kiss off the $5 which
opens up a seat. Walk-in's are welcome in that case.

However, if they sell out (they usually do) and we don't have any "no shows" you will have to
locate me, get down on bended knee and offer a bribe of a Scott or Sage rod in exchange for
a seat;). (We have never turned anyone away at the door)

#69 ·
This little bugger was the first of hopefully many to fall victim to my new rod. Really enjoyed being out there with it. Feels good in my hands.

Attachments

Reactions: NCPIERMAN
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.