Neuse River Stripers March 7th - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728

Thread: Neuse River Stripers March 7th

10-4 Scott on a Pot-O-Lures for the big fish. This is an opportunity to off some of the duplicate XMas presents.
    * StormCatcher - Sea Hunt Triton 260; Twin 150 Yamaha 4-strokers pushin Red X Anglers
    * Please support our heros @[COLOR=Blue]. RFA Member

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

BIGE....first page....coming up on Hwy 17 when it junctions with Hwy 70....take Hwy 70 to the next
    exit and get off ..Exit 416...if you pass it you will go over the Trent river and if you look to your left
    the boat ramp wll be there...go down a mile or two and turn around and come back...

Thanks jimbeam...

Brock..Neo....we are looking at 3PM...at the ramp for prizes and such bafoonary.....If you want to go
    back fishing then thats fine or load and hit the highway....
    BigE818 likes this.

Friends, Fishing, Fellowship..RED X ANGLER

It is a little late for a fishing report but I just got in. I fished New Bern today. The wind was tough. I put in at 9:30am and two boats were already taking out due to the wind and waves. Between those two boats they got 1 striper. I fished the train trestles, high rise bridge a little and went up river beyond the trestles. I used live eels, jigs with flutes, and hard lures and got no bites. I never anchored and let the wind drift me. The wind is blowing from the SW which let me almost drift the entire lenght of the trestles. When I took out, I talked to another boat and they did not get anything either. The good news it was a beautiful day. Even though it was 73F today the water is 48F so the wind felt like an AC. Hope everyone does better tomorrow than we did today.
    jimbeamii, Scott Hobbs, and tcfisherman like this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

going to hit the sac! see you guys tomorrow!
    2014 Native Slayer Propel 13 Lizard Lick
    Wicked Catch Pro Staff

Thanks for the update Miss Perfect ....mabe tomorrow will bring more bounty to the livewells....

At least we should have a great time.....

Anybody decide to stay over and fish Sunday..????

<*)))))>{

ok guys the Green Dragon is locked-n-loaded. We're bring the big-fish magnet laser thingy to win the pot-o-lures. Ronda and Jared ... Tim and I are planning on arriving around 6:30 if we can which will give us time to get things layed-out to execute the plan. :-) See you then.

Everybody, BE SAFE on the road and on the water. Captains don't forget to provide the flight attendant drill for your riders. And, along with your game faces be sure to bring your smiles and much anticipation of a perfect day on the water.

over-and-out
    BigE818, Coach D, and tcfisherman like this.

* StormCatcher - Sea Hunt Triton 260; Twin 150 Yamaha 4-strokers pushin Red X Anglers
    * Please support our heros @[COLOR=Blue]. RFA Member

10-4 Guy/gals...Safety First...if the water and wave action gets to rough bring it in to calmer
    and safer waters. Propably back in the yacht basin and towards the Trent River bridge by the boat ramp area..

<*)))))>{
    BigE818, Coach D, and tcfisherman like this.

Its 0 hour people!!!!!!!!!!!! Llllllllllets get readt to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:d
    Eric......Red X Anglers

Ok, just wanted to let you all know that it's 8:00 am and I'm really mad right now because I was at the ramp at Lawson Creek this morning at about 7 or ten after 7, sat off to the side while I got ready to launch, then when I was ready, backed the boat down the ramp, jumped in to crank up the engine so I could drive it off the trailer and THE BATTERY IS DEAD! Well not completely dead, it's down at 11v and I know there's no hope so I pull it out and leave. Drive to West Marine hoping they are open at 7:30 am and they're not. So there goes my day. Really gets to me because I was looking forward to fishing today all week long!

bummer! but you didnt miss much, ALWAYS CARRY A BACKUP, i carry a backup for my backup. i have a p.o.s. for aboat . had a good time not catching anything though! met some fine fishermen. thanks to my host boat, DUG , nice guy, me him and ghost had fun trying to locate fish, we didnt have a clue where to start. maybe next get together water will be clearer and warmer. guess i'm a red x angler now, we looked all day for that danged red x. thanks for putting this together guys. was nice to be able to put names and faces together.
    RED X ANGLER

Blog Entries

See https://www.ncangler.com/forums/f87/n...ers-13017.html for the fishing/catching report

14. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728