Hobbies and Prayers

Thread: Hobbies and Prayers

Default Hobbies and Prayers

Hi all. I am relatively new here. Spent the last few months lurking with a few posts here and there. Happen to stumble upon this section and felt a need to post. The last few months have been the most difficult times of my life. Long story short, my wife had a sudden change of heart and abandoned our family. I am only 25 and have been struggling, but trusting God to guide me. I am a very laid back person and very spiritual. This situation has and is challenging everything that I have built my life around.

I've always been a fisherman growing up so I decided I may want to get into kayak fishing to give me something to new to do. I have been struggling to find other hobbies to get involved with because none have really grabbed my attention. Would love to know if any of you out there have some ideas of things to do or things that have helped you through tough trials in your lives. I appreciate any prayers as well.
    kevcoachk likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome...sorry to hear of your family problems...seeking guidance from the Big Guy, and listening to what he tells you, is the way to go in this unfortunate situation. You sound pretty mature for 25.

As for hobbies...do what you know. Get back to those childhood roots and you may remember happier and more settled times. You know this board will warmly welcome another kayak angler! Peace!
    dbeam, and GreyGhost like this.

Kayak Angler, Red X Angler, and a Full Time Angler (as of 2/1/18!!!)Retirement!

Quote Originally Posted by Ejivis View Post
    Hi all. I am relatively new here. Spent the last few months lurking with a few posts here and there. Happen to stumble upon this section and felt a need to post. The last few months have been the most difficult times of my life. Long story short, my wife had a sudden change of heart and abandoned our family. I am only 25 and have been struggling, but trusting God to guide me. I am a very laid back person and very spiritual. This situation has and is challenging everything that I have built my life around.

I've always been a fisherman growing up so I decided I may want to get into kayak fishing to give me something to new to do. I have been struggling to find other hobbies to get involved with because none have really grabbed my attention. Would love to know if any of you out there have some ideas of things to do or things that have helped you through tough trials in your lives. I appreciate any prayers as well.
    hello my name is STAN live in PINEBLUFF i sing gospel music and have made 2 cd`s - i`ve been told thru the years that the cd`s helped people get thru trials - getting better after accidents - loosing a love one - not boasting just want to help if you give me your address i will send them to you my email is ; [email protected] ] - GOD BLESS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome to the site my name is Gary many people know me as froggy froggy Waters Outdoors North Carolina Bass kayak fishing guide service I recently have gone through a lot of the same situations myself if you ever need somebody to talk to or go off with I'll be more than happy to talk about my experiences with you or share some time fishing on the water I have plenty of kayaks more than happy to take you out sorry for the situation you're in but you are correct God is in control and he can handle it you just have to let him be patient and understand he has a reason for everything that happens we may not understand it feel free to call me if you would like 919-201-7882 or you can email [email protected] I don't do much on the side anymore cuz of personal problems sure you can understand that but some people on the site knowing my situation reached out and I think it would be a great thing for us to talk

RED X ANGLER

Voice to text.. please forgive my grammar
    RED X ANGLER

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements