We need your help with recognizing worthy POST AWARDS!

Thread: We need your help with recognizing worthy POST AWARDS!

Blog Entries

Default We need your help with recognizing worthy POST AWARDS!

A number of people recently have contacted me asking why this post or that post did not get the recognition of the Post Award visibility on the home page. As we have communicated from the beginning of highlighting posts on the home page, we may not see every post that is made and need the members help in identifying posts that deserve the Post Award recognition. The most important element of course is a good quality photo, followed by good information or story. Please don't feel slighted if your post did not get the Post Award. If you believe your post or one that you see on the site is worthy of the Post Award please let us know by sending a PM to me, NCangler, or to "Moderators". We also seek to balance between posts from the Coast, the Piedmont and the Mountains, but at different times of the year there maybe more activity from the coast than other areas so you may see more photos from the coast during those times.

So help us out by letting us know when you see a thread entry that is worthy of the Post Award. Thanks!

Randy
    Admin

Thanks for the info here. Indeed there are many posts that look award worthy, and you cannot award them all. As you say if you don't see it ya can't award it.

You guys (moderators) do great work - THANK YOU for taking the time to help make this forum as good as it is!!

Will do Randy. FWIW I think you guys have been doing an awesome job here lately and the balance is pretty even.
    dbeam, jerry condrey, and NCangler like this.

Randy check out the monster smallie that Richard caught on Monday with a flyrod no less.

https://www.ncangler.com/forums/threa...Day-Smallmouth
    dbeam likes this.

Red X Angler

"Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught." ~Author Unknown

I recommend Greenmonster's latest report "The spirit of NC Angler". Very thorough report, several regulars on the site got together, and GM's young son caught a very nice Old Drum with good pic, also a good pic of the group.
    basswrangler, and dbeam like this.

Matt ~ 15' 6" Gheenoe Classic, Olive Green
    Red X Angler

Red X Angler
    Captains Club

Thank you Randy,

Darrell
    Red X Angler

Blog Entries

Thanks for the Award suggestions guys. I'm subscribing to this thread so if anyone posts a suggestion here I'll get an email notification. But if you want to privately recommend a post for the Post Award recognition you can still send me a PM. Thanks!
    basswrangler likes this.