Requesting Your Help With Thread Posting Locations

Thread: Requesting Your Help With Thread Posting Locations

Blog Entries

Default Requesting Your Help With Thread Posting Locations

When posting a new thread on NCAngler.com there are many different sections to choose from. Certain sections are for sharing certain information or experiences. Certain sub-forums are for more specialized types of fishing, reporting, selling.

Examples : Freshwater Fishing, Saltwater Fishing, Fishing Reports (Saltwater, Freshwater), Fly-Fishing, Classifieds, Scuttlebutt, Kayak Fishing, Meet & Greet, etc.

I have moved quite a few threads to the correct locations and there are many more to be worked on. Please take note of the section title you're posting in prior to posting a new thread. If you're unsure, please PM me and I'll help you in any way possible. If you're browsing the various sections and feel something is out of place and would be more informative and helpful in another section just send me a message and I'll take care of moving it if needed.

Thank you all for your participation and your help. Let me know if I can be of assistance in any way! Have a great day and enjoy the upcoming holiday with your loved ones!
    mudshark, NCangler, and rmhpmi like this.

Blog Entries

Thanks for posting this Wademaster. One of the threads types that we have to move the most are Fishing Reports. Please don't post in the Fishing Reports forums unless you have a fishing report. For questions about Freshwater, Saltwater, Fly Fishing, etc. post in those dedicated forums. Thanks!
    wademaster likes this.

Appreciate all the hard work you moderators put in. Good thing the job pays so well.
    wademaster likes this.

Thanks for this Wademaster. Much appreciated.Fergus
    wademaster likes this.

Blog Entries

Itís no problem, fellas. I enjoy it. Iím only trying to make the forum as easy to use and as helpful as possible.