NC Angler Forums banner

Requesting Your Help With Thread Posting Locations

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  wademaster 
#1 ·
When posting a new thread on NCAngler.com there are many different sections to choose from. Certain sections are for sharing certain information or experiences. Certain sub-forums are for more specialized types of fishing, reporting, selling.

Examples : Freshwater Fishing, Saltwater Fishing, Fishing Reports (Saltwater, Freshwater), Fly-Fishing, Classifieds, Scuttlebutt, Kayak Fishing, Meet & Greet, etc.

I have moved quite a few threads to the correct locations and there are many more to be worked on. Please take note of the section title you're posting in prior to posting a new thread. If you're unsure, please PM me and I'll help you in any way possible. If you're browsing the various sections and feel something is out of place and would be more informative and helpful in another section just send me a message and I'll take care of moving it if needed.

Thank you all for your participation and your help. Let me know if I can be of assistance in any way! Have a great day and enjoy the upcoming holiday with your loved ones!

#2 ·
Thanks for posting this Wademaster. :cool: One of the threads types that we have to move the most are Fishing Reports. Please don't post in the Fishing Reports forums unless you have a fishing report. :) For questions about Freshwater, Saltwater, Fly Fishing, etc. post in those dedicated forums. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.