Passing of my Forever Loving Wife 7/17/2018
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passing of my Forever Loving Wife 7/17/2018

Default Passing of my Forever Loving Wife 7/17/2018

On the morning of Tuesday 17th @ 6:30 am, while I was sitting at my desk I heard a loud thump. I got up and ran to the bathroom door, my wife had to fell on the floor. She did pass out when she came too, she said I think I was unconscious. I went into the bedroom and then tried to get her up. She said I feel like my arms & legs feel like jelly, and I think you better to call #911. Wow, when she asks for the ambulance she must really feel bad. The Rockingham Ambulance Squad arrived, they brought in a chair stretcher and pick her up and took out to the road. Where they were going to put her on the normal stretcher, what was amazing she got up on her on and laid down on the stretcher. When they were about to go I ask them where are they going to, the one attendant said Mose Cone Hospital. So I turned around to make sure the front door was closed so I could give her a kiss goodbye and tell her I LOVE HER. They had left the scene. So I had to get dressed and then feed the dogs and let them out. By this time it was 7:45 am. and I then called the hospital and spoken to the operator. She then switched me to the ER room, after that switched to the Catheterization Department. The nurse answered and said she is in this section and the doctor wanted to speak to me. I said okay, well the very 1st thing out of the doctor's big mouth was are you sitting down. That was the 1st thing I said are you telling me she had passed away, he said yes but let me explain what happened during her time from the ER room to this department. He then started to explain what transpired, she was stable in the ER, then taken to us and her blood pressure dropped 4 times that she was needed to be brought back to life. After the fourth time, she wasn't getting any blood to the heart through the smallest vein, which was being blocked. That is when she expired. But after I asked the doctor did she pass away, I went from standing to the floor face first, after about a minute or two the doctor kept asking if I was aright and if I was there. My wife Anita J. Stutzenburg 09/29/1953 - 07/17/2018 @ 9:02 am. I will never forget her and I will miss her deeply forever.
    So this my feeling on life and Always Say I LOVE YOU to your spouse, and give each other a KISS and if you can get a Big Hug. This the worst thing I never did get to do, and I have lost plenty of sleep over it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	255114_1763746576058_3374875_n.jpg‎
Views:	150
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	191669

Dennis iyankapi matho' ( RunningBear )
    Red X Angler

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Blog Entries

Im sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    Dennis Running Bear likes this.

Sorry to hear this.

After all is said and done.... A heck of a lot more will be said than done
    Red X Angler
    "Sublime" - 2013 NuCanoe Frontier in lime green

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family...peace.

Kayak Angler, Red X Angler, and a Full Time Angler (as of 2/1/18!!!)Retirement!

Angler Member
    Kayak Angler

My condolences. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I am very sorry for your loss.

NIGHT CREW
    Fish for em now, Sleep with em later.

So sorry for your loss. Great advice at end of column.

Quote Originally Posted by meenyt View Post
    So sorry for your loss. Great advice at end of column.
    Thank You, as for the end of your reply, I just don't anyone else to go through the Heart Acke that I'm going through everyday.
    Red X Angler

Dennis, I just found this out. I am so sorry for your loss. We do need to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us but she knows you loved her.

Mack

Mowhawk pack , coleman scanoe, OT 158, 2 OT 119's,
    1232 Jon Boat, Wilderness Systems ATAK 140, Ascend 12T

Dennis, so sorry to be reading this. My condolences for your loss and thank you for the reminder to always let those that we love know it. You're in my thoughts.
    Dennis Running Bear, and GreyGhost like this.

I am so sorry. I cant imagine and I understand your feelings about the Dr. Sometimes they can seem cold and non caring. God Bless

Dear Dennis,

Your posting broke my heart. I am so sorry for what has happened.

PLEASE forgive yourself. You wife knows you love her deeply.

If you are a believer, know that she can see you and that she wants you to be at peace. (see Hebrews 12:1).

Know also that you WILL see her again. That is the hope and joy that only we believers get to experience and look forward to.
    (Romans 15:13)

I know this doesn't hardly touch your pain, as I know that you are raw and bleeding.

God though, WILL give you strength and help you to endure.

None of us are on this planet for long. Draw near to God and let Him help you.

Again, please forgive yourself. You wife certainly has and she will tell you herself after a while.

Love, in Christ,

Bill

Dennis
    May God comfort you and heal your heart in your bereavement. God bless you.

Bill, Thanks for your thoughts and warm posting. I do believe that I will see her in the afterlife. I did do (1) thing that I'm not proud of the day of her passing. I felt so alone that I pulled out my pistol, put under my head and put it to the throat. Being an ex-police officer, I do know how to shoot myself. I looked at my photograph on the nightstand and my 2 kids ( Pomeranians ), after looking at that photo and seeing my kids brown watery eyes. I emptied the pistol and put it back in the case. Just sat there cried and prayed to help to ease the pain. Soon after that I found myself asleep and feeling better, but still feeling the loss of her. I know I will for a long time, but it will become easier in time.
    Red X Angler

18. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast