Missing Red X Crew Post
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 287

Thread: Missing Red X Crew Post

  1. #1
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default Missing Red X Crew Post

    Man it sure is a drag not seeing Red X postings anymore.
    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    455

    Default

    I put it up too the winter I don't get on very often Durning the dark months

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Red X Angler - When we catch and release we don't want to eat it, we just want to make it late for something.

  4. #3
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agger View Post
    I put it up too the winter I don't get on very often Durning the dark months

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Now I know you have been wetting a line and dragging in the big ones.
    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    Now I know you have been wetting a line and dragging in the big ones.
    Not since Bay river. Life got in the way spent a long weekend working on my aunt's house a day longer then it was supposed to and didn't get to fish


    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Red X Angler - When we catch and release we don't want to eat it, we just want to make it late for something.

  7. #5
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Iím in a drought to Powell. I havenít been out since the fort get together.
    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    8,909

    Default

    Even Dr H has been too busy to fish this winter.

    Yes I wish the guys would have stayed on Angler. But with all the data breaches, use of personal information for political purposes, not to mention reading about how miserable people really are....I just can't handle Facist-Book.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    GreyGhost, and lostnwilderness like this.

    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

  9. #7
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    Even Dr H has been too busy to fish this winter.

    Yes I wish the guys would have stayed on Angler. But with all the data breaches, use of personal information for political purposes, not to mention reading about how miserable people really are....I just can't handle Facist-Book.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    I cant / wonít join Facebook even if it means not enjoying post from my Red X buddies. All the stuff going on over there on data breaches and giving access to peopleís info for political organizations is just bad. At least a couple of my Red X best friends still post on here.
    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  10. #8
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Since there is so few of us posting on here Iím contemplating not even posting up the one meet that I organized and just send a pm to the regulars that attend.
    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    8,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    Since there is so few of us posting on here Iím contemplating not even posting up the one meet that I organized and just send a pm to the regulars that attend.
    We can call ourselves Ex-Red X. We can sue for abandonment.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    GreyGhost likes this.

    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

  12. #10
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    We can call ourselves Ex-Red X. We can sue for abandonment.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    Funny, how about Black Sheep Red Xrs
    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  13. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    concord
    Posts
    8,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    Funny, how about Black Sheep Red Xrs
    New River Trip will be the perfect sized event this year.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Greensboro
    Posts
    5,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    New River Trip will be the perfect sized event this year.

    Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    Nope..nope...nope.

    We NEED the 3 day camping trip on the new.
    After all is said and done.... A heck of a lot more will be said than done
    Red X Angler
    "Sublime" - 2013 NuCanoe Frontier in lime green

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Haw River
    Posts
    141

    Default

    To the Red X crew. I wasnít able to make a single event this year due to either weddings, family vacations or work. I certainly plan on making as many events in 2019 as possible with the New River being my favorite. Thereís probably more of us waiting and watching than there are posting. As for Facebook, not happening.

    Mark
    GreyGhost, and h2ohhh like this.


  16. #14
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwagner View Post
    To the Red X crew. I wasnít able to make a single event this year due to either weddings, family vacations or work. I certainly plan on making as many events in 2019 as possible with the New River being my favorite. Thereís probably more of us waiting and watching than there are posting. As for Facebook, not happening.

    Mark
    I thought you fell off the grid or joined Facebook since I have not seen any posy form you. Great to see you back on NCA with the few of us still keeping the porch light on.
    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  17. #15
    GreyGhost's Avatar
    GreyGhost is offline
    Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    From what I have learned about my good friend h2ohhh is he is his own man of many opinions and thoughts. The man enjoys being out in nature alone or with people who love the outdoors and fellowship who he has respect for.
    If I had a invite and able to hang out with the man on a primitive island in Mosqueedo Lagoon I would jump on it in a minute. Sitting in a chair sipping on a beverage just taking in the stories and laughing my butt off.

    So it could be yes yes yes versus nope nope nope. Just my 2 cents
    h2ohhh likes this.

    Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14



  18. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts