\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Simms Fishing Customer Service\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Product Manufacturer: Simms
I have always been impressed with the way Simms stands behind their products. I know they charge a premium for their stuff. I think almost all of it is made in the USA and that means something to me as I am sure it does many others. The latest example of their exceptional service really blew me away.
\n
\nI had purchased a pair of waders maybe three years ago. Loved them but they developed a sudden and significant leak the last time I was out so I sent them back for evaluation. Simms warranty states they will repair waders for a small fee which I was more than happy to pay. When I got the email saying my waders were unrepairable I was sad but, in typical Simms fashion, they deemed the failure a defect and said they would be shipping a brand new pair of waders as a warranty replacement AT NO COST! Thank you very much, have a good day.
\n
\nBut wait, it gets more interesting. After about a week I get another email saying that inventory of the waders needed to replace mine is not expected until June. Well, that isnít going to work so they initially offer me a credit for the current retail asking price of the wader model I had returned. This was all happening around Christmas and I had been lobbying Santa Claus for some new fishing gear. After a little back and forth with the Simms folks, I was able to significantly upgrade my waders at a net cost to Santa that is still unbelievable. Santa will be using her extra funds to significantly upgrade my fly fishing Arsenal in the near future!
\n
\nI know now I will never buy another brand of wader and that I remain a Simms fanboy. Santa is pretty cool too.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\nbadankles, \r\nFishscalz, \r\nFly2bTied, \r\nGreyGhost, and \r\nNCTribute like this.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1203739] = "1203739,1203739"; pn[0] = ",1203739"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[22921] = "rmhpmi"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Simms Fishing Customer Service

Product Manufacturer: Simms
    I have always been impressed with the way Simms stands behind their products. I know they charge a premium for their stuff. I think almost all of it is made in the USA and that means something to me as I am sure it does many others. The latest example of their exceptional service really blew me away.

I had purchased a pair of waders maybe three years ago. Loved them but they developed a sudden and significant leak the last time I was out so I sent them back for evaluation. Simms warranty states they will repair waders for a small fee which I was more than happy to pay. When I got the email saying my waders were unrepairable I was sad but, in typical Simms fashion, they deemed the failure a defect and said they would be shipping a brand new pair of waders as a warranty replacement AT NO COST! Thank you very much, have a good day.

But wait, it gets more interesting. After about a week I get another email saying that inventory of the waders needed to replace mine is not expected until June. Well, that isnít going to work so they initially offer me a credit for the current retail asking price of the wader model I had returned. This was all happening around Christmas and I had been lobbying Santa Claus for some new fishing gear. After a little back and forth with the Simms folks, I was able to significantly upgrade my waders at a net cost to Santa that is still unbelievable. Santa will be using her extra funds to significantly upgrade my fly fishing Arsenal in the near future!

I know now I will never buy another brand of wader and that I remain a Simms fanboy. Santa is pretty cool too.