Red X Angler - W Kerr Scott Reservoir 2019 Meet and Greet - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Red X Angler - W Kerr Scott Reservoir 2019 Meet and Greet

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by dbeam View Post
    All right! this is shaping up nicely. I will be there Thursday, possibly Wed evening. I have not decided on an item for Sat supper. Len Wilma will be very appreciative of the Mac and Cheese!!!

Darrell
    I was not planning on arriving until Friday but with this new development will see about coming in Thursday late afternoon if possible.
    dbeam likes this.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

I'll be there for Thursday but the camping reservations start on Friday. I'm up for river, lake whatever you all would like to do.
    dbeam, and GreyGhost like this.

Red X Angler

"Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught." ~Author Unknown

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Have site for Thursday, coming probably late afternoon depending on Linda痴 work. Going to work on setting up camp and doing a small low country boil for dinner. If time allows might try the lake, if not planning on fishing lower part of lake on Friday morning.
    dbeam likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm plotting going to a concert Thursday night in the big city. Then heading that way once I wake up Friday morning

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    dbeam likes this.

Red X Angler - When we catch and release we don't want to eat it, we just want to make it late for something.

I値l be up there early Friday morning paddling around then pitching camp in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dbeam, and RaymondWells like this.

H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

Kathy and I will be arriving on Friday with the camper on site 100. Don't know if we will get there early enough to do some kayaking before dark or not. Plan to float the river on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    dbeam, h2ohhh, and RaymondWells like this.

Red X Angler

My wife makes a great game day chili, and I love it so gonna bring game day chili for the sat cook out. I’ll bring some throw away bowls and spoons aswell. I am really excited about this trip. It can’t get here fast enough. Although I’ll be fishing the lake because the only boats I have is my job boat and pond prowler boat but from what I have read here and on my own. Some great fishing in the lake. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Currently planning to arrive Friday mid day but gonna try and change my reservations to Thursday and arrive Thursday afternoon
    Daze823, GreyGhost, and RaymondWells like this.

Reservations have been changed and I’ll be arriving on Thursday around 4 pm. Loop A site 3.
    RaymondWells likes this.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by Jcsn4077 View Post
    Reservations have been changed and I値l be arriving on Thursday around 4 pm. Loop A site 3.
    I will be there on site 7 loop A Thursday afternoon. Normally a couple people come in early to jump start the meet.

I値l hopefully see you guys when the gate opens at 8 on Friday morning. Usually Uncle Darrell and I are the first ones in line! Ill run my usual line on the right shoreline down towards the dam. Got a kid at church who痴 a knife freak. I値l bring the Wusthof to him for a pro scalpel sharpening in anticipation of fish nuggets on Saturday. Any crappie, smallies, spots, trout or bream are the target species for the fish fry.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    I値l hopefully see you guys when the gate opens at 8 on Friday morning. Usually Uncle Darrell and I are the first ones in line! Ill run my usual line on the right shoreline down towards the dam. Got a kid at church who痴 a knife freak. I値l bring the Wusthof to him for a pro scalpel sharpening in anticipation of fish nuggets on Saturday. Any crappie, smallies, spots, trout or bream are the target species for the fish fry.

Sign me up for the Master Technique class on boneless fish cleaning.

Still planning on arriving Friday afternoon (site 40, loop A). Bringing chips and homemade restaurant-style salsa for Saturday dinner.

Hey guys, Toby and I are going to try to make it out that way Thursday and Friday. It's a tough time of year to get a Saturday for me, my lady travels a lot in spring and both my daughters have a softball game that Morning at 10. Ideally I will reserve 6 or 8 for Thursday, hang out fish Friday leave late Friday or early Saturday. If I leave Saturday, I can help you boys shuttle on the way out, but I will need a spot for a tent come Fri night... or Toby and I can sleep on the boat. I will plan to fish lake Friday and bring my bigger boat to allow for a couple people to join comfortably. This lake is beautiful but , Toby and I fished it hard two days back in 14 and had one bite and one nice rainbow. I'd be up for a Friday float but the dog doesn't paddle worth a lick!

Red X Angler.
    Protect the resource , pass it on.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by hellomcfly2 View Post
    Hey guys, Toby and I are going to try to make it out that way Thursday and Friday. It's a tough time of year to get a Saturday for me, my lady travels a lot in spring and both my daughters have a softball game that Morning at 10. Ideally I will reserve 6 or 8 for Thursday, hang out fish Friday leave late Friday or early Saturday. If I leave Saturday, I can help you boys shuttle on the way out, but I will need a spot for a tent come Fri night... or Toby and I can sleep on the boat. I will plan to fish lake Friday and bring my bigger boat to allow for a couple people to join comfortably. This lake is beautiful but , Toby and I fished it hard two days back in 14 and had one bite and one nice rainbow. I'd be up for a Friday float but the dog doesn't paddle worth a lick!
    1 tent or 2 and how big. I believe we can sneak you in on my site 7.
    dbeam, h2ohhh, and RaymondWells like this.

I just hope I get my replacement aluminum tent pole back from Marmot before the meet. Those attending the wet and chilly Morrow Mtn event may remember I snapped the old one. Pulled a dbeam worthy bush fix splinting it with a long tent stake. Marmot did warranty the pole. Just had to send them the broken one.

18. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast