2019 New River Smallmouth save the date - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2019 New River Smallmouth save the date

Quote Originally Posted by biglenr View Post
    Count on my son Jacob there.... I am only bringing one 80 qt food cooler, so he may scavenge the other camp sites....

I will also have a tent mate, who likes to kayak but is new to fishing.... I told her that's a likely winning situation for the awards ceremony.

OH yeah.... disqualified. I know.

just to get it out of the way.... food, food, food.... disqualified.... secret floats rumored to exist in another universe. disqualified, food, food, food.... Lost kayakers.... plastic ketchup dispensers...disqualified.... food, food, food.... portage?...food... disqualified.... John's ******* son gets lost in the wilderness..... food.... I think that's about it.
    Apparently you missed the earlier posts concerning our adopting ideas by my new hero, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. Everything that used to be...wonít. Everything that used to make sense...wonít. However, ridiculing my own bloodlineís ability in the woods....will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Iím currently set to arrive on Friday but Iím hoping to sneak away Thursday so as not to miss the Friday float that doesnít happen. Been wondering about food but since Len brought it up, I now know that I probably wonít go hungry.
    dbeam, and GreyGhost like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mwagner View Post
    Iím currently set to arrive on Friday but Iím hoping to sneak away Thursday so as not to miss the Friday float that doesnít happen. Been wondering about food but since Len brought it up, I now know that I probably wonít go hungry.
    Yeah we have that issue of not enough food every year.

BTW Len, I have met your tent mate unless you traded her in already. She's very nice. Do not think about catching her a fish and taking her photo for the award ceremony or I will have AOC bring RedX impeachment proceedings against you.

BTW she (AOC) wanted to be my tent mate but I denied her and got her a site in Wagoners so as not to hear her.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

[QUOTE=biglenr;1214043]Count on my son Jacob there.... I am only bringing one 80 qt food cooler, so he may scavenge the other camp sites....

Jacob will definitely be visiting others sites with any smell of food in the air with only a small 80 qt cooler on hand. I will be staying up on the hill with Plowboy and Guffy. I gave my favorite site 24 to a deserving member that was late to the party on making a reservation. I will be renting a couple chair spots on the all knowing Doctor H site for evening festivities depending on how costly his rates are since I will not be jumping on the everything for free including free money train being promoted by a few D party idiots.

I would like to promote a formation of the Red X independent party to put some level minded people making laws and acknowledging the rights of the hard working tax paying citizens. I know this will be a stressful job cutting into fishing time and a strong individual will be needed. I would like to nominate the following candidates that can handle the job.

Dr. H who has solved many a problem of urgency.

Honorable Judge H who has consistently followed the rule of law and defended the constitution of the New River

Guffy do I need to say more on his ability. I donít think so
    biglenr, dbeam, hellomcfly2, and mwagner like this.

Old Coot Red X Angler With A Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

[QUOTE=GreyGhost;1214091]
    Quote Originally Posted by biglenr View Post
    Count on my son Jacob there.... I am only bringing one 80 qt food cooler, so he may scavenge the other camp sites....

Jacob will definitely be visiting others sites with any smell of food in the air with only a small 80 qt cooler on hand. I will be staying up on the hill with Plowboy and Guffy. I gave my favorite site 24 to a deserving member that was late to the party on making a reservation. I will be renting a couple chair spots on the all knowing Doctor H site for evening festivities depending on how costly his rates are since I will not be jumping on the everything for free including free money train being promoted by a few D party idiots.

I would like to promote a formation of the Red X independent party to put some level minded people making laws and acknowledging the rights of the hard working tax paying citizens. I know this will be a stressful job cutting into fishing time and a strong individual will be needed. I would like to nominate the following candidates that can handle the job.

Dr. H who has solved many a problem of urgency.

Honorable Judge H who has consistently followed the rule of law and defended the constitution of the New River

Guffy do I need to say more on his ability. I donít think so
    I second the formation of the RedX independent Party. So as not to cut into anyoneís fishing time I vote for decisions to be made during group meals and or Apple Pie dessert time.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

[QUOTE=mwagner;1214129]
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    I second the formation of the RedX independent Party. So as not to cut into anyoneís fishing time I vote for decisions to be made during group meals and or Apple Pie dessert time.
    I second the motion and think a extended session into the night will be needed accompanied by the highly regarded apple pie being available in adequate quantities if that is even possible.
    dbeam, and mwagner like this.

[QUOTE=GreyGhost;1214135]
    Quote Originally Posted by mwagner View Post

I second the motion and think a extended session into the night will be needed accompanied by the highly regarded apple pie being available in adequate quantities.
    Andrea just called. She suggested we call it the Red X Communicado Party. Says it sounds right inline with her agenda and wants to incorporate Karl Marx into our logo.

I hereby accept the nomination and name Guffy as the official spokesperson. I never laughed so hard listening to him Saturday night at Kerr Scott. The award idea came early on that foggy Friday morning while fishing. I saw a 9 foot kayak at great distance moving at speed with a visible wake on the still waters and turning without the occupant paddling or steering any propulsion device. In fact he was tossing a crankbait. 'Lo and behold it was our Guffy with an electric trolling motor cut down and sunk into the rear as to not be readily visible replete with foot controlled steering, LED lighting and about 6 Shimano Calcutta 50 baitcasting rods protruding. If it has air conditioning and a stereo I would not be surprised. He explained during a raucous Saturday night festivity that it is a $300 kayak with $4,000 worth of accessories.

Creative redneck design and execution will be the basis for declaring a winner, should such skill be seen.

dbeam, GreyGhost, and hellomcfly2 like this.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

[QUOTE=h2ohhh;1214141]
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    Andrea just called. She suggested we call it the Red X Communicado Party. Says it sounds right inline with her agenda and wants to incorporate Karl Marx into our logo.

I hereby accept the nomination and name Guffy as the official spokesperson. I never laughed so hard listening to him Saturday night at Kerr Scott. The award idea came early on that foggy Friday morning while fishing. I saw a 9 foot kayak at great distance moving at speed with a visible wake on the still waters and turning without the occupant paddling or steering any propulsion device. In fact he was tossing a crankbait. 'Lo and behold it was our Guffy with an electric trolling motor cut down and sunk into the rear as to not be readily visible replete with foot controlled steering, LED lighting and about 6 Shimano Calcutta 50 baitcasting rods protruding. If it has air conditioning and a stereo I would not be surprised. He explained during a raucous Saturday night festivity that it is a $300 kayak with $4,000 worth of accessories.

Creative redneck design and execution will be the basis for declaring a winner, should such skill be seen.

This is great news that Dr H, Judge H or possibly a name change to Emperor H has accepted the nomination. I see nothing but great things coming down the pipeline from his administration.
    dbeam likes this.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Guff is my hero of modifying and electrical propulsion of kayaks. The Guffy kayak creation is a beast of a machine that I have not seen anything close to his ingenious design work. Here is a pic of him and his awesome kayak at Bay River last year.

Attached Images Attached Images

I forgot about the Bimini Umbrella.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    I forgot about the Bimini Umbrella.

First class all the way and then some.

It is definitely a 1 of a kind yak. Speaking of yaks. I am looking to borrow a couple yaks for me and Susan to use during the event. I am looking forward to see each of you again and meeting others I haven’t met yet.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by Jcsn4077 View Post
    It is definitely a 1 of a kind yak. Speaking of yaks. I am looking to borrow a couple yaks for me and Susan to use during the event. I am looking forward to see each of you again and meeting others I havenít met yet.
    If no one has a spare you can getup with Dusty he rents kayaks last time I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcsn4077 View Post
    It is definitely a 1 of a kind yak. Speaking of yaks. I am looking to borrow a couple yaks for me and Susan to use during the event. I am looking forward to see each of you again and meeting others I havenít met yet.
    If need be I can bring two spare they are both 14 ft long but are both ever river floatable

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    GreyGhost, and h2ohhh like this.

Red X Angler - When we catch and release we don't want to eat it, we just want to make it late for something.

I sent u a message auger

18. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast