Wilderness Systems Commander 120

Ad: Wilderness Systems Commander 120

Default Wilderness Systems Commander 120

SOLD

I have for sale a Wilderness Systems Commander 120 hybrid kayak. They don't make these anymore. When they were brand new they were over $1100. It might be the most stable standing kayak you will ever find. Due to its design, your feet are actually below the water level, and the pontoon style hull keeps the kayak steady. You can also brace your legs against the pads for further stability. I am 6'3" and am not very balanced but I can easily stand and paddle and stand and fish with no problems at all. The downside....it isn't the fastest kayak out there. It has an entirely open cockpit like a canoe, which is perfect for hunting, camping, or fishing trips that require lots of gear. Kayak is 12' long and I believe approximately 70lbs with the seat. The seat is adjustable and quite comfy, and it also folds up and tucks below the rear bulkhead, giving even more room in the kayak and allowing use of the "captains perch" seating area, to which I have added a seat pad for comfort. You can lay down in this thing, sit low, sit high, and stand....all quickly and easily. Kayak has seen its fair share of action and has scratches on the sides and hull, but nothing serious at all, just aesthetic. Kayak has lots of moveable bungee and tie down points all over. Also has 2 flush mount rod holders. I have also just replaced both carry handles with brand new ones

With the kayak I am including:

-2 YakAttack paddle holders
    -1 YakAttack gear track behind seat with YakAttack mount and Cabela's adjustable rod holder
    -Anchor trolley installed
    -Homemade 8' stakeout pole
    -Transducer arm mount with cup holder. Moveable to either side or any gear track. Can also install fish finder right onto this mount location instead of cup holder if preferred

Does not include Lowrance or paddle, but Lowrance Hook 7 is available if interested

Only selling because it doesn't fit my style of fishing and I want to try out some more kayaks

I'm in Clayton but can deliver elsewhere as I drive all over the state for work

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_6008.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	193029

Name:	IMG_6009.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	193031

Name:	IMG_6011.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	193033

Name:	IMG_6012.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	193035

Name:	IMG_6013.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	193037

Name:	IMG_6014.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	193039

Name:	IMG_6015.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	193041

Name:	IMG_6016.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	193043Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_5387.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	193045

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements