Lake James 02/14/19

Thread: Lake James 02/14/19

Default Lake James 02/14/19

Anyone wanting to join me for attempt at catching Walleye on Lake James Thurs. 02/14. Send me a PM with #. I am planning to fish the Linville end of lake, unless someone knows a better area to try for Walleye at. Dont worry if you do not have Walleye rigs, I got tackle boxes full of it and the outfits. Boat is a Scout Sportfish CC with a very reliable Yamaha 90, it is a very comfortable and stable fishing platform. Dale
    GreyGhost likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Someone go fishing with this guy, he's got a nice boat. Wish I could have gone, dang tourism council meetings happen at the last minute. Gotta hit hickory on friday, though. Perch are pretty much gone from my freezer.
    GreyGhost, and LIVIT like this.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

I would be all over this offer if I could but can’t make it. Hopefully someone will take up this offer for I have versed with him by pm and he is a nice guy and he knows what he is doing.
    LIVIT likes this.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Tks guys boat is a work in progress, but it performs great and is a nice and stable fishing platform. Not looking for any money for anything, just would like someone else around. Guide & Ghost, yall welcome to join me anytime.
    GreyGhost likes this.

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements