MLF / BPT on Jordan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLF / BPT on Jordan

Default MLF / BPT on Jordan

last week I would have had total weight more than these guys hit 24 bass none smaller than a 4:-) and I am on a bank without electronics
    sboro likes this.

2019 LMB Total :278; largest 6.5#; Total over 4:48; lifetime largest 9.25
    2019 Crappie Total:50 biggest:2#

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by spidey View Post
    last week I would have had total weight more than these guys hit 24 bass none smaller than a 4:-) and I am on a bank without electronics
    Yeah, but YOU are a wizard. These guys are just bass fishermen.
    - Sam
    "Things are only impossible until they're not!"

Exposing anglers like KVD? Are you even going to try to suggest he's not one of the all time greats? Something like 6 million in career earnings may expose you as not knowing much about him. Not to mention he could stick a hook on a dog terd and sell millions of them. Yeah, he's a huge fraud.
    NCStateFisher likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by meenyt View Post
    Exposing anglers like KVD? Are you even going to try to suggest he's not one of the all time greats? Something like 6 million in career earnings may expose you as not knowing much about him. Not to mention he could stick a hook on a dog terd and sell millions of them. Yeah, he's a huge fraud.
    For what it's worth I didn't read Jay's comment as being KVD was a fraud that can't fish but has possibly exposed that some fishermen are more reliant on historical info (waypoints, etc.) than others. I think there could be some truth to that, however, KVD does exceptionally well at the MLF tournaments and they have no opportunity to pre-fish and they use supplied boats so no waypoints saved. I think he has to be pretty good at finding patterns at lakes he is unfamiliar with but like anyone some lakes set up better for him than others.

I love MLF/BPT just because you get to see so much difference in performance. I mean Kelly Jordon caught almost 100 lbs of bass in under 8 hours yet there was a guy that didn't even catch a single 1 lb bass. Just knowing the fishermen who are much better than me can still get spun out and struggle makes me feel better when I'm blanking.
    BrandonK, meenyt, and SurfRider like this.

Tight lines,
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Neilslure View Post
    Hope area hotels have electric outlets on the outside of their buildings, we are fixing to become a tourist destination for bass fishing.
    ☝️ Yep. My thought exactly.

Every fisherman has their strengths and weaknesses, that shows when they visit different bodies of water. The way Jordan and Falls set up for MLF wasnt exactly in KVDs wheelhouse. He is known for his prowess with a crankbait and jerkbait, those things didnt really play under the conditions they faced. Ledge fishing hammers like Jason Lambert and Michael Neal really struggled as they are not shallow water guys, finesse guys like Arron Martens and Shin Fukae also struggled. Guys who are good on shallow dirty water power fishing shined, go to a clear lake or TVA lake and those same guys might be hurting.
    Bleedingblue, and BrandonK like this.

Take a Bass Boating!!!
    Life Jackets and Kill Switches save lives.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12