Piscifun Line Stipper

Thread: Piscifun Line Stipper

Default Piscifun Line Stipper

Heard about the Piscifun brand of the line stripper and seriously wanting to purchase one. My question to all you guys is have anyone here tried this item and what do you think of it ????

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Haven't tried the line stripper but bought a couple of their cheap reels and they have performed well.
    Red X Angler

Not really interested in the reels, I've only been using Lew's Speed Spools both spinning and baitcast. Have seen the line stripper on line and right now just looking for feedback on this item.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D View Post
    Heard about the Piscifun brand of the line stripper and seriously wanting to purchase one. My question to all you guys is have anyone here tried this item and what do you think of it ????
    Is that the one that looks like a beard trimmer? You insert the line through it and it pulls it out the other side? If so I sent that pos back. The gap between the wheels is so open it won't grip the line.

The Berkeley unit that fits on a drill is top notch. It strips the line in an even pattern. Take it off the drill and it slides into your hand.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements