Ad: Like new Boat, Motor, and Trailer for sale

DefaultSold Like new Boat, Motor, and Trailer for sale

Ad Expires In: -0 days
    Zip Code: 27817
    Shipping Amount: none
    Asking price?: 13,900
    Condition of this item?: Excellent
    Location of Item: Washington NC
    Eighty years and greatly declining vision dictate that I sell my "Dream Boat". I have a 2017 Carolina Skiff 16JVX center console with 61/2 foot beam, 60 horse Suzuki 4 stroke, on a 2018 all aluminum Road King drive on trailer. Motor has 65 hours and still has 4 years and 2 months warranty left. The boat still has 3 years 2months warranty. I have all paperwork to validate this.
    Boat is equipped with big screen color Lowrance hook 7 GPS, fish finder, depth finder with sidescan. It has a bow mounted 55 pound thrust MinnKota trolling motor and bow mounted swivel fishing chair. It has a bimini top, live well and cold storage under front console seat, and very large storage under rear console bench. It has built in pro charger system so that one plug in takes care of engine battery and trolling motor battery. Boat has been bottom painted and all use has been in the upper Pamlico, Chocowinity Bay, Blounts Creek area. Trailer has only been towed about 300 miles. I have clear titles to all as well as all books, and manuals on motor, boat, trailer, trolling motor and Lowrance. I am including 3 life jackets, throw cushion, rubber coated mushroom anchor w/50 foot of rope, 4 bumpers and a boat pole. Only ethanol free gas with ring free and stabilizer has ever been in tank. Full service has just been done and boat is ready to put in the water and enjoy. Great boat for the bays and creeks of eastern NC or the lakes in the piedmont or western part fo the state! Not like buying an unknown and worrying about what might happen next. Contact me at [email protected]
    or 252-975-3291 or pm me through this site. It will make someone a great boat!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	IMG_0331.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	193989
    Last edited by Green Gator; 04-21-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: wrong phone number
    That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is it?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements