\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Raleigh Bass Fishing Tournaments\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello everyone,
\n
\nI just graduated from ECU and I’ve recently purchased my first boat for fishing and for duck hunting as well. I am currently trying to learn bass fishing from the boat on falls lake, as well as the other lakes in Raleigh (Jordan and Harris). I was curious if anyone knows how to enter or participate as a co-angler in tournaments in these lakes. I’m talking specifically small local tournaments.
\nI have seen some tournament trails online, but these seem to be either across the entire state or several states. The links for tournaments on NCAngler appear to be old and don’t seem to be recent.
\n
\nAlso, If anyone is looking for a co-angler to ride with or someone with a boat to fish with in some of these local tournaments I would be very interested to do so.
\n
\nThanks
\nAvery\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1211167] = "1211167,1211167"; pn[0] = ",1211167"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[31441] = "amfisk"; // -->

Threaded View

Angler Member
    Kayak Angler

Default Raleigh Bass Fishing Tournaments

Hello everyone,

I just graduated from ECU and I’ve recently purchased my first boat for fishing and for duck hunting as well. I am currently trying to learn bass fishing from the boat on falls lake, as well as the other lakes in Raleigh (Jordan and Harris). I was curious if anyone knows how to enter or participate as a co-angler in tournaments in these lakes. I’m talking specifically small local tournaments.
    I have seen some tournament trails online, but these seem to be either across the entire state or several states. The links for tournaments on NCAngler appear to be old and don’t seem to be recent.

Also, If anyone is looking for a co-angler to ride with or someone with a boat to fish with in some of these local tournaments I would be very interested to do so.

Thanks
    Avery