2019 Top Shelf Fishing 'festival Operation North State @ Randleman Lake

Thread: 2019 Top Shelf Fishing 'festival Operation North State @ Randleman Lake

Default 2019 Top Shelf Fishing 'festival Operation North State @ Randleman Lake

With the 2019 Warriors on The Water Military Appreciation Tournament in the books time to attend the 2019 Operation North State Top Shelf Operation North State Fishing Festival on Randleman Lake on May 21, 2019. Yes Tuesday when Randleman Lake is CLOSED except for this event where we take some 65 wounded warriors out fishing. I think Terry ( DIRECTOR) is still looking for volunteer boaters. Call @ 336-764-5967. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
    meenyt likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ONS is a great outfit that really helps our vets deal with the events of their past. If you are able to help, you will be glad you did.
    Take a Bass Boating!!!
    Life Jackets and Kill Switches save lives.

I second Neil's take. I hosted a few times for ONS on my 'home' lakes when I could get free from work and I would do it again and again if I still lived there. Terry Snyder is the guy who organizes it, and he's got a passion for helping our wounded warriors. I went the first time just thinking I'd try to help out, and afterwards, after hearing their stories, I felt like it had been a real privelege to take these guys fishing.

Help out any chance you get for these events. You won't be sorry, you'll feel like someone did YOU a favor when you're done.
    - Sam
    "Things are only impossible until they're not!"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements