Inshore Looking a ramp

Thread: Looking a ramp

Default Looking a ramp

Are there any boat ramps for public use, Free or Paid, between Bath Creek and the Pungo

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There are 2 pay ramps in North Creek off the Pamlico (highway 92 to Burbage Crossroad and Kelly Road) and one Wildlife ramp at Wrights Creek off the lower Pungo in Pamlico Beach.
    Kayak Angler, Red X Angler, and a Full Time Angler (as of 2/1/18!!!)Retirement!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris52 View Post
    There are 2 pay ramps in North Creek off the Pamlico (highway 92 to Burbage Crossroad and Kelly Road) and one Wildlife ramp at Wrights Creek off the lower Pungo in Pamlico Beach.
    Yea I know about the Wildlife ramp, Iíve put in there several times. Where exactly is the other one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

https://www.ncpaws.org/wrcmapbook/baa.aspx

^^^^ I have used this link to find access areas. Iím not sure how exhaustive it is but itís a start.
    ~JOE~
    Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by zmanecu View Post
    Yea I know about the Wildlife ramp, I’ve put in there several times. Where exactly is the other one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Drive through Bath on Highway 92 and continue east another 7 to 8 miles. Turn right at Burbage Crossroads onto the Kelly Road. Near the end of Kelly Road there is North Creek Marina (Garrett Gut) and just beyond that at the very end is Potters Marina (Ashton Gut). Once you are on the water head east directly into North Creek. I believe they both charge $5 to launch. Do a Google Maps view and you can see both marinas clearly and their respective locations to North Creek, the Pam River, South Creek, Indian Island, the mouth of the Pungo, etc.
    zmanecu likes this.

Kayak Angler, Red X Angler, and a Full Time Angler (as of 2/1/18!!!)Retirement!

Leechville has a ramp just before you cross the bridge on HWY 264. It is not in the best shape, but I've launched 25 Ft boats there.
    Also, there is a solid sandy beach launch under the ICW bridge at the fire tower (turn right).

B-

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements